Just a Quick Question

mont

I haven't had a chance to buy R&C HD yet, but i loved it for PS2. If you've played the PS2 Going Commando (i think Up Your Arsenal also) you could transfer weapons over from previous games if you had a saved file from a previous game with those weapons, can you still do that ?

Forgive me if this was asked before.

I haven't had a chance to buy R&C HD yet, but i loved it for PS2. If you've played the PS2 Going Commando (i think Up Your Arsenal also) you could transfer weapons over from previous games if you had a saved file from a previous game with those weapons, can you still do that ?

Forgive me if this was asked before.

Yeah...weapons from this game transfer over to R&C 2. In fact...there is a skill point called Old Skool in R&C 2 where you have to use weapons from this game to defeat everybody on a planet. You don't have to purchase the weapons in R&C 2 if you played this game.

And :welcome: to the site!

Thanks a lot man! It was just bugging me, I'm looking to get it after i beat Jak & Daxter Collection. I got 100% in 1 & 3; 2 is just irritating to me, even when I had it for PS2, if you've played it you gotta understand how irritating it is to not be able to shoot and strafe.

Thanks a lot man! It was just bugging me, I'm looking to get it after i beat Jak & Daxter Collection. I got 100% in 1 & 3; 2 is just irritating to me, even when I had it for PS2, if you've played it you gotta understand how irritating it is to not be able to shoot and strafe.

I do understand...I gave up on this game a few months back. Didn't have the patience to fly through the rings for the couple of skill points. After an hour of fails...turned the game off and moved on to something else. I actually should go back...I never even got to the protopet so there are a few trophies that can be easily cleaned up. And maybe give the rings another try.