Anybody no new bolt collector

doa1919

Fast? I don't think so yet. The best way is still the infinite bolt glitch at the hoverboard track that I know of...and that's like 50k to 60k an hour. F**k Insomniac and their 1 million bolt trophy. And for closing the Resistance servers...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't do the bolt glitch, to collect 1m bolts takes a tad over 4 complete playthroughs. That is definitely a lot but as much as I love the series, this won't be a problem for me. Playing the game through once is not all that bad and does not take more than 2 sittings. I play one playthrough, go play something else for a bit, then return for another playthrough, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having problems with the 1m trophy just go to the robot factory(forgot planet name) and there's this giant Clank fight,just grind it,it will get you alot of bolts and fast.

I think it's even faster than the bolt glitch on the race track and you also get to do something.

Here is my approach, might not work if you are wanting to plat the game fast, but since I love the series, it aint a problem for me, also this keeps it a bit more interesting when grinding for the bolts:

It takes a tiny bit more than 4 complete playthroughs to get 1m bolts.

1st Playthrough: Finish the game normally without thinking about Gold Bolts / Skill Points

2nd Playthrough: Finish the game on NG+ and focus on getting the Gold Bolts

3rd Playthrough: Finish the game and get half the skill points

4th Playthrough: Finish the game getting the other half of the skill points

Clean-up: Play a bit more on a 5th playthrough and the trophy should pop within the first couple of planets