For all those having trouble with 'Speedy'

VoltaTom

I made this video to show that it's not as hard as it seems. Just need to use the right path and hit the right boosts. Hope this helps those people still struggling with this tedious trophy. (This path is slightly different than the one in the guide).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ns8aHL319o&feature=player_embedded]Ratchet & Clank - Speedy - 1:33:81 Rilgar Hoverboard race [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by VoltaTom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This skill point and trophy is the hardest for me other than Careful Cruise and Magician. I can't seem to get either of these and it's hurting my chances for the platinum. I got the skill point and trophy in a time of 1:33.45 !! Thanks a mil.

Edited by tommyboy1229

This video makes it look much easier and provides a more direct course.

I wasn't even going to bother going for this trophy because in the video in the trophy guide, the guy's hitting all these precise jumps, landing on platforms and ramps, which I didn't think I could ever master.

It took me a little over an hour to get this, but if I had watched this video more closely from the start, I could've saved myself a lot more time.

Thanks so much, VoltaTom! :applause:

WOW, im a dunce, i didn't think about jumping the gaps for the curves!

That is a must I think! Pretty cheeky.

This skill point and trophy is the hardest for me other than Careful Cruise and Magician. I can't seem to get either of these and it's hurting my chances for the platinum. I got the skill point and trophy in a time of 1:33.45 !! Thanks a mil.

You're welcome!

Careful Cruise was a pain for sure, but doable no doubt.

For Magician I used the method of running off the track after I landed the trick to respawn back at the jump which made it easy. Good luck.

This video makes it look much easier and provides a more direct course.

I wasn't even going to bother going for this trophy because in the video in the trophy guide, the guy's hitting all these precise jumps, landing on platforms and ramps, which I didn't think I could ever master.

It took me a little over an hour to get this, but if I had watched this video more closely from the start, I could've saved myself a lot more time.

Thanks so much, VoltaTom! :applause:

You're very welcome! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks VoltaTom...your video was very helpful. I only had to change to cutting that curve going into the tunnel and not going for a couple of jumps. Popped trophy on 2nd try using your method...finished 1:35.2 first time. Funny thing is that I missed a couple of boosts and was still able to get under 1:35...thanks again.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...