Rate the trophy difficulty...  

256 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.69

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 4. Mainly because it has been a while since I played a platformer. I died a lot trying to get past certain groups of enemies, making me start over from the ship. Once I got the upgraded health everything went a lot better.

i voted 10.

as game is easy but without any guide platinum trophy its imposible. by the way, i have finished the game twice and i have not spend any money. i got in these two games only 275000$.

i hate this games that contains insane trophies. i do not think im going play ratchet 2 and 3.

ps: getting 1,000.000 using glitch? really is fun to play pressing circle during moran than 10 hours in the same place?

I'll vote a 3 once I get the plat.

The game is not hard by any means and nor are most of the trophies, as you pick them up while you do skill points. 1 million bolts and Speedy (<1:35 blackwater race) are the only two trophies that make me give this a 3 in place of a 2. Combat isn't difficult, gold bolts are easy to find once you have the map-o-matic and NG+ is a breeze with all the weapons from your previous game (especially if you stockpiled for RYNO xD).

Gave 5. I didn't use Map-o-matic or skillpoint-menu/list or anything.

BUT back in the 2002 I used... so i remembered them all :) Nice to play these games again, since my ps2 controllers are all broken and the system doesnt read all the games.

btw. I bet the trophy-makers didnt even get the 1M bolts by themselves. they just added it, because it's so easy in all the other R&C games...

I voted 3, didnt have a problem with the race times cause u can just jump over the gaps and get it easy. The bolts indeed take a while especially when you don't use glitches and it has been a while since I last played :D

Gonna give it a 4. Been a long while since I played the first but I partially remembered half of the skill points and where the gold bolts were but had to look up a few. And regarding the 1,000,000 bolts, its obvious that Insomniac have apparently forgotten that unlike its sequels, the original R&C didn't have a x20 bolt multiplier. By the time you're done with challenge mode, you'll have nowhere near enough. Just playing through grabbing all the bolts I could and having just 8,000 bolts over the amount to purchase all the gold weapons, I had to spend nearly 5 hours after that grinding out the rest. I ended up having a bit over 434,000 bolts by the time it finally popped.

Gonna give it a 4. Been a long while since I played the first but I partially remembered half of the skill points and where the gold bolts were but had to look up a few. And regarding the 1,000,000 bolts, its obvious that Insomniac have apparently forgotten that unlike its sequels, the original R&C didn't have a x20 bolt multiplier. By the time you're done with challenge mode, you'll have nowhere near enough. Just playing through grabbing all the bolts I could and having just 8,000 bolts over the amount to purchase all the gold weapons, I had to spend nearly 5 hours after that grinding out the rest. I ended up having a bit over 434,000 bolts by the time it finally popped.

Agree with everything you have siad apart from giving it a 4 I decided it was a 3

4/10. Carelessness and random glitch deaths contribute to the rating. Probably the hardest R&C game but it's not too difficult. After being babied by the forgiving nature of most PS3 games, it's annoying to get past a bunch of enemies only to die and then having to start over. The 1,000,000 bolts is a ridiculously high number but as it's a lot more time consuming than difficult, it doesn't factor in my rating. This game is much more bare than the others seeing as you earn a lot of things in this game that are featured in the later games. Some of the skill points like Speedy are also a little difficult. Looking forward to R&C2 again now.

Voted 1/10 it's realy easy. i mean REALY REALY EASY :). maybe beacause i played it back on ps2 but is it ever so ANOYING. No lock on and the bolt glitch that takes friggin forever is what makes it so annoying. If this would be a rating for how annoying this game is it would clearly be a 7/10 :mad:. But i'm so lookin forward to playing the other 2 r&c games cause i remember them to be so much better

Voted 3/10. Speedy and Twisty McMarx were the most difficult trophies but even then it only took around 5-6 tries. Drek can be a pain if you don't use the right strategy straight away and run out bolts to buy ammo (Blaster works wonders, who'd of thought?) and once you've unlocked the Tesla Claw and the Ryno the game basically becomes a speed run.

I'm going with 3, there's a few really annoying skill points, but aside from that, with time you'll easily get the rest (and you can also speed up the golden weapons/ryno/1,000,000 bolts with the unlimited bolts glitch.