BAD NEWS - infinite bolt glitch

lewis1992

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^That method works but i also have bad news.

You have only 1 shot to do this glitch. I collected about 500k and thought id continue another night. Well, it seems like the crates have disappeared so i wont be able to collect the remaining 500k.

I guess I have to make a new save.

300,000 bolts for the RYNO? When was it ever 300,000? It's always been 150,000! :confused:

You can still get there with this method though:

Funny you should show that cos I was going to mention that method... My PS3 is running doing that as I'm typing this lol :p

Looks like their glitch patching didn't work as well as they had hoped xD

The video is a rather slow method though. I think I get around 10 bolts a second. Meaning it would take 100,000 seconds to get a million bolts. Which happens to be 1666,75 minutes. Transferred to easy numbers; roughly 27 hours and 45 minutes.

If my 10 bolts a second is wrong, please tell me the correct way to stand.

But still thanks for sharing the video;)

The video is a rather slow method though. I think I get around 10 bolts a second. Meaning it would take 100,000 seconds to get a million bolts. Which happens to be 1666,75 minutes. Transferred to easy numbers; roughly 27 hours and 45 minutes.

If my 10 bolts a second is wrong, please tell me the correct way to stand.

But still thanks for sharing the video;)

That method is actually quite effective. I mean if you want to collect the bolts by yourself you have to take breaks and sleep etc. I guess that takes longer than 28 hours. :D

I noticed that using that method you get 1k in ~30 seconds. That means nearly 2k/minute = 115-120k/hr.

I might be wrong but thats what I got...

Edited by Hessu

That method is actually quite effective. I mean if you want to collect the bolts by yourself you have to take breaks and sleep etc. I guess that takes longer than 28 hours. :D

I noticed that using that method you get 1k in ~30 seconds. That means nearly 2k/minute = 115-120k/hr.

I might be wrong but thats what I got...

In Challenge Mode (after beating the game once), you have roughly a x2 bolt multiplier. You get bolts faster in challenge mode.

I did that particular glitch and it definitely works in the collection, but yeah you have one shot to do it. The better is to do it before starting the hoverboard race so every crate will be there ensuring you'll get maximum bolts raining for hours.

^That method works but i also have bad news.

You have only 1 shot to do this glitch. I collected about 500k and thought id continue another night. Well, it seems like the crates have disappeared so i wont be able to collect the remaining 500k.

I guess I have to make a new save.

Me too. Damn i think re enter another day but the crate is disappeared. -_-

there is another method.

Takes a bit longer though.

Walk more up the hoverboard race (to where the second slime are)

and leave it on :circle: and you can keep going.

I guess it will help if you wanna get the RYNO or anything else before you beat Drek, not that he is hard. But yeah. lol.

But I would use the challenge mode method :p

You can still get there with this method though:

>YouTube Link

Hi. I'm new to this forum - well, new in the sense that I haven't registered until now...

So, I'm trying do take advantage of the glitch there, but I must be doing something wrong. I just can't get through the wall! Can anyone try to elaborate on the procedure? (The description on the video on YT just says: "4. use the decoy glove to walk through the wall" - which I, with all due respect, find a bit vague).

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Hi. I'm new to this forum - well, new in the sense that I haven't registered until now...

So, I'm trying do take advantage of the glitch there, but I must be doing something wrong. I just can't get through the wall! Can anyone try to elaborate on the procedure? (The description on the video on YT just says: "4. use the decoy glove to walk through the wall" - which I, with all due respect, find a bit vague).

Thanks in advance for any feedback

:welcome:

Here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xhEJYJ0xdc]Ratchet & Clank (HD) - Unlimited Bolt Glitch - YouTube[/ame]

This is what I found in the Trophy Guide, it looks pretty clear and shows you how to do it :D

Thanks, but I'm still not getting it...

Do I have to move the camera (Right stick) in a specific way after deploying the decoys, or...?

I haven't actually done it myself... But it looks to me like, you get as close to the corner of the wall as possible. Then you throw the Decoys behind you, really close to you so they are pushing you into the wall... After that, just try running through the wall.

Everything seems pretty simple once you get through there. As the video says, it may take a few tries.

heh, "a few tries". Well they aint kiddin'.

Anyways, having spent more tries on this than I did on "Speedy" AND "Careful Cruise" combined, I've decided to give up on this glitch. It just doesn't seem to be worth the effort, so I'm just going to go ahead and play through the game until a little "pling" sounds... I'm in 3rd playthrough now anyways, so it can't be long, since I harvest about 20k per level (and when I've already spent 100k on gold weapons, and my current count is also about 100k, I need only 40 levels like this).

Plus, I don't need tape ;)

Anyways, thanks for trying to help me and my retarded fingers :D