optional infiltrators...

Seriously how the hell fire are these even possible, it's like trying to call a coin flip like 50 times in a row, what a bunch of crap, I've been trying to do one for about an hour, I even checked a game guide, but my game doesnt match the guide, I think I'm going to just give up, awful design for a so call puzzle, just pot luck.

Seriously how the hell fire are these even possible, it's like trying to call a coin flip like 50 times in a row, what a bunch of crap, I've been trying to do one for about an hour, I even checked a game guide, but my game doesnt match the guide, I think I'm going to just give up, awful design for a so call puzzle, just pot luck.

The puzzle is the exact same every time. Trial and error should get you through it provided you can remember the path to take. None of them should take more than 5 minutes.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I feel your pain. ;) This game is really glitched.

I was trying to solve the infiltrator puzzle to bring down the elevator/platform to get the nanotech boost on Todano. No matter what path I take in the puzzle it's blocked so I think my brain has gone to mush. I look up a written solution and the path just doesn't exist for me. So, I look up a video solution and it just confirms that there's no path.

Maybe it will 'magically' fix itself at some point. One day I couldn't get 'Bye, Bye Birdies' to pop do matter how many birds I killed. The next day, doing exactly same thing it works. Go figure...

• 1 year later...
I feel your pain. ;) This game is really glitched.

I was trying to solve the infiltrator puzzle to bring down the elevator/platform to get the nanotech boost on Todano. No matter what path I take in the puzzle it's blocked so I think my brain has gone to mush. I look up a written solution and the path just doesn't exist for me. So, I look up a video solution and it just confirms that there's no path.

To anybody who is stuck on this, I think they changed this on the PS3 version. The correct sequence is Down Left Down Right Right Left Right Right Left Left Down ... and three more steps (I can't tell cause I got these three on my first try). Not exactly the full solution, but a lot better than guessing the entire thing.

• Thanks 1

• 5 years later...