Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3 & Vita)

plat unattainable on vita?

tried the co-op trophy with like 10 different people can't invite them they couldn't invite me so it looks like there will be a lot of people stuck on 98 percent trophies,very annoying any thoughts? and yes they all had the vita version.keeps coming up lost connection.thanks

Edited by napalm-death74

• 1 month later...
tried the co-op trophy with like 10 different people can't invite them they couldn't invite me so it looks like there will be a lot of people stuck on 98 percent trophies,very annoying any thoughts? and yes they all had the vita version.keeps coming up lost connection.thanks

It's still obtainable, still players unlocking it on psnprofiles

• 3 weeks later...

I tried a couple months ago in attempting to help someone on Vita get the co-op trophy, but we couldn't connect. We thought it was just a region difference (US and UK) and so he went to his friend's PS3 and got that trophy there, but I wonder about the server status now.

It's been a while since I last played FFA on either system, so I don't know about how the servers work for me nowdays....

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Can confirm that this is still attainable on Vita, I did it myself just last week, though certain features are far more easily attainable if you play it on PS3 (or can do cross-save just for those features).

For example, Vita cross-play with PS3 is available for competitive multiplayer, but as I understand it, not for co-op.  So for the co-op trophy, you need to connect with somebody else playing on Vita, whereas on PS3 you can play with somebody else on PS3, or can just hook up 2 controllers.  This will likewise make the Over The Top trophy much more difficult to attain, as controls on Vita aren't quite as nice as on PS3 so solo runs are a bit more difficult, and it's just a lot easier to do in co-op in general.