Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3 & Vita)

full frontal assault and deadlocked

If you are in NA, then yes. I bought the game just a few days ago and got both the Vita version and Deadlock under the benefits (it appeared as one 6 gig file, but if you cancel the download and go into the "my downloads" on the store, they are separate).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this will change given that Ratchet: Gladiator (a.k.a. Deadlocked for you NA people) will be releasing in EU countries tomorrow? :think:

That is, if I buy Q-Force (a.k.a Full Frontal Assault for you NA people :p) tomorrow, will I still get a copy of Ratchet: Gladiator for free?

Does anyone know if this will change given that Ratchet: Gladiator (a.k.a. Deadlocked for you NA people) will be releasing in EU countries tomorrow? :think:

That is, if I buy Q-Force (a.k.a Full Frontal Assault for you NA people :p) tomorrow, will I still get a copy of Ratchet: Gladiator for free?

A friend of mine bought the game last week, so if he receive the game today you probably get it too. If he does i will send you a PM ;)

A friend of mine bought the game last week, so if he receive the game today you probably get it too. If he does i will send you a PM ;)

Thanks.

I might just get the game anyway because I've been meaning to play it for a while now, and so it'll be a bonus if I get Gladiator too. :)

I just pick the disc up and downloaded FFA and Deadlock for Vita (NA). Went online to knock out online ASAP. Connected 2nd controller to get QForce, Activate! Then tried to go online to get 2nd controller to register with custom friends only match. Couldn't get controller to show up but randoms started to enter game so I played. Custom Job unlocked. I then started a 2nd custom game by myself and repeated 3 times and Fear Does Not Exist... Popped. Just played a ranked 1 vs 1 and popped Heo Academy! Online trophies done!

Thanks for pointing out that FFA and Deadlock downloads for this came with disc! :)

I just pick the disc up and downloaded FFA and Deadlock for Vita (NA). Went online to knock out online ASAP. Connected 2nd controller to get QForce, Activate! Then tried to go online to get 2nd controller to register with custom friends only match. Couldn't get controller to show up but randoms started to enter game so I played. Custom Job unlocked. I then started a 2nd custom game by myself and repeated 3 times and Fear Does Not Exist... Popped. Just played a ranked 1 vs 1 and popped Heo Academy! Online trophies done!

Thanks for pointing out that FFA and Deadlock downloads for this came with disc! :)

How does it come with the disc????? I activated disc benefits and I am not able to download Deadlocked. Nothing =/ This is unfair. I only am able to download Q-Force for Vita. Nothing extra.

• 2 weeks later...
Deadlock is NA Q-Force is EU, same thing different name I think?

R&C Full Frontal Assault = R&C Q-Force

R&C Deadlocked = R&C Gladiator

At least in france, and by the way i bougth the PS3 version the day it went out, and got Gladiator for free (thru a PSN code send by mail). So Europe get this deal too (maybe it was for those who bougth earlier).

• 1 month later...

I'm seeing somewhat conflicting information here. People on GFAQs are saying (as of two months ago) that Deadlocked is still a freebie on the disc. I'd assume that it still holds, being that it's only been two months.

Edit: It was free on my copy as well, got it the day after this post.

Edited by JSoup

• 3 weeks later...