Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3 & Vita)

Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_3.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.06

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, 3 would be about right with a partner. I did the snow level time and generators solo, and with a good tactic it wasn't all that difficult, but all other levels, apart from the first were, with a partner. Hoverboot glide was a grind, but all in all not that bad.

Initially on day 1 when I bought the game I didn't start out liking it, but it grew on me quickly. Can't wait for Deadlocked to arrive on the PSN, whenever that may be. Can never have too much of Ratchet, Clank and Qwark.

Anyway, moving on to the next game. Happy playing, everyone.

Edited by JHChiBulls

I did it solo and only need two trophies now Ironmadman and the coop one but because of the beat the Dev one, namely getting the third one was the hardest.

So solo it would be about a 4.5-5 for me.

If I did it with someone else I would say it would be closer to a 2.5

The game might be short overall, but it still is alot of fun and still manages to put in the charm and humor of past R&C games.

Very easy. I played with my gf and we had every trophy except the dev times, dancing bunnies and ironmadman after one play through. And of course the online ones.

Dev times are pretty easy with a partner. Dancing bunnies - let the enemies swarm your generators then build the mine. Everything else is very easy.

2/10

Game was fun, but very short. IMO not worth the $20 I paid, this should have been like a $10 download. Pixeljunk monsters is longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With a partner it's cake but I did it all solo so it's a little harder getting the developers times but only 1 of them gave me some trouble as doing the 1st and last levels solo was pretty easy. I did the 2nd level solo which took a good number of tries but more satisfying that way.

With partner it's 2

Done solo I'm gonna vote this a 4

• 3 weeks later...

I voted a 2.

-

In my opinion the game is extremely easy. Even without a partner the times aren't incredibly difficult. And the game is so short. Feels like they rushed it. And although the game has an overall feel of the R&C universe it is too much of a departure from the series.

-

Even R&C all 4 one was closer to R&C in the theme.

I voted 1. It was easy to obtain all the trophies. None of the trophies were that challenging. Even the "Over the Top" trophy, which you need to beat 3 levels in record time, wasn't that difficult. I was able to beat all the levels in record time playing solo. Only the "Ironmadman" trophy was annoying, but it wasn't too bad. I taped the buttons on my controller to make my character constantly hoverboot in a circle and I was able to travel 112 miles in no time.

I just need to grind out the distances for my plat. Im giving it a 3 and that was completely solo. The 1st level and 5th level dev times are piss and I did them 1st try. The 2nd level took 5 tries but it was still easy. For me the hardest part was passing the 4th level as the difficulty spike was massive, i had to level up my guns before passing it. Anyway it was a good game but really short. It took about 10 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 3/10. I was suprised when me and my friend had no problems whatsoever with the "Over the Top" trophy. The trophy "Iron Madman" is really unnecessary.

Overall I really enjoyed this game. Even though Having a partner is crucial, it's alot of fun teaming up with a buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

I give it a 3 (whole game done solo). The game had a bit of a learning curve at the start with me constantly losing my generators straight away therefore losing and having no idea why so that was a bit dumb on my part but the rest of the game was relatively straight forward. I chose level 1,2 and 5 for my Dev times and managed to beat the first 2 by a minute and level 5 with 20 seconds to spare, as long as you've got either the Combuster or Buzz Blades at v5 you can do the entire level with it while you spam your base with Groovitron mines and Fusion cannons (a strategy I found too late into the game unfortunately). The only thing that gave me any trouble was actually keeping all the generators alive on Balkai Snowstorm, as I was too reliant on Warmonger turrets (useless IMO, as are the barriers). The hoverboot grind was just a matter of jamming in the R2 button and rubber banding the Left stick so Ratchet went in circles, worked a treat;).