Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3 & Vita)

Ironmadman

The trophy saids to hoverboot 112 miles, run 26.2 miles and hoverboot glide for 2.4 miles across all game modes. Does this mean that all these requirements have to be done separate in campaign and online modes or does it all combine?

EDIT: Never mind I got it. It can be done all on single player.

Edited by omnislash

Are you refering to the "Hero Profile"...

if so there isn't any stats to that info, just the stats for each of the planets visited

He's likely referring to the skill points page, which has skill points for these three categories (running, hoverbooting, gliding). Unfortunately, the skill points don't line up with how much you need of hoverbooting and gliding, so once you have all the skill points you don't necessarily know which of those two you need more of.

Does anyone know an easy trick to rack up the glide miles? This trophy is such a pain in the ass.

First level where you get trophy for not touching the moving platforms just keep jumping off there and glide and also for the 112 hover miles I had to go out for 3 hours so I made the analog stick bluetacked it so it was say south west then also bluetacked right trigger so ratchet was hovering in a wide circle so u wasn't bored to death so when I came home it worked he were still doing the circles and the miles had clocked up lol

• 3 weeks later...

Unless my math is wrong, it takes about 7 laps around the Refinery for 1 mile. Jumping from the major weapon node and gliding west put me, on average, just under the extended metal grate platform. Doing that jump and glide twice netted me the "100 meter" glide skill point, indicating it is roughly 50 meters from the weapon node to the grate. With a fresh character, no promotions, it takes roughly 6 seconds to Hoverboot the same distance on the ground, and roughly 26-30 seconds to do a full lap. 50m every six seconds (27 seconds/6 seconds per 50m= 4.5, 4.5x50m=225 meters a lap, 1609.34m per mile/225m per lap= roughly 7.15 laps per mile.) Makes for roughly 800 laps around the refinery to Hoverboot 112 miles :( But that's an easy way to know if you'd used Glide enough. Jump from the major weapon node and glide to the grate, each time is 50 meters.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Just thought I'd post for anyone wanting an exact count for this painfully boring grind.

Ive had The Marathon (run 26.2m) for a while so this count didnt factor running, once HangtimeV3 popped i stopped gliding, and as soon as Beats Walking v3 popped i started the count.

Starting at the base on Korgon Refinery, dash out via the right exit, go up the ramp on the right to the blue bounce pad, glide down from the tower and continue dashing back to base in the widest circle you can make, wash rinse repeat. Ironmadman will pop after 25 laps. so that 25 laps will give you 12 dash miles and 1.4 glide miles if you do it right.