Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3 & Vita)

Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting2.png 

Co-op Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Appears there is no one playing this title yet online

looking for online campaigners

Edited by Viper

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for someone to play with.

I'm at the fourth planet atm, the frozen one.

And it just seems impossible to complete it on my own..

Damn!

If anyone wants to play, add me. PSN: -. I'm in GMT +1.

Or if anyone has tips on that planet, let me know.

And how many planets are there in total?

EDIT; I got all COOP trophies.

Edited by BuYcKi

I'm looking for someone to play with.

I'm at the fourth planet atm, the frozen one.

And it just seems impossible to complete it on my own..

Damn!

If anyone wants to play, add me. PSN: BuYcKi. I'm in GMT +1.

Or if anyone has tips on that planet, let me know.

And how many planets are there in total?

What I found with that planet when I was playing with a friend, At the last stage when you need to follow the device thing to the objective and then defend it for the ginal assault, When we got it to the last area it only had half its health left and after dying 5-6 times when we kept restarting the checkpoint to defend all over again at the final assault the devices health was almost full. We got it with with it barely having any health left, So the device must have full health. Just keep that it mind, That you don't need to restart the planet if its health isn't full, Just start purposefully dying and it's health will increase.

I'm sure there are 5 planets in total because now my stats say 4/5 planets complete. (Yeah, just beat planet 5 and the game finished). Planet 5 although the last planet isn't difficult at all.

Edited by JHChiBulls

add me : MdodoBat

need 2 online trophy :Play a custom match and Play 5 pvp matches .

also complating planet 4 Insomniac Challenge (the frozen one) .

_________

got the plat help no longer needed

credit to : BuYcKi

Edited by MdodoBat
got the plat

What I found with that planet when I was playing with a friend, At the last stage when you need to follow the device thing to the objective and then defend it for the ginal assault, When we got it to the last area it only had half its health left and after dying 5-6 times when we kept restarting the checkpoint to defend all over again at the final assault the devices health was almost full. We got it with with it barely having any health left, So the device must have full health. Just keep that it mind, That you don't need to restart the planet if its health isn't full, Just start purposefully dying and it's health will increase.

I'm sure there are 5 planets in total because now my stats say 4/5 planets complete. (Yeah, just beat planet 5 and the game finished). Planet 5 although the last planet isn't difficult at all.

had to do that level over last night, server dropped us from the game...

got the globe to the end without much damage then from there it was not too hard to complete the mission requirement...

key is not allowing it to take many hits during the course

Same as everyone else, looking to beat the Dev times. Maybe also levels 3 and 4 to get the no-generators-lost trophies (though I could get those on my own, might be more fun in co-op). I'll be on Friday night and more or less any time Saturday.

Timezone: US/Canada Eastern Time (GMT -5 I think)

PSN: NathanielJohn

Gamecouncil

Over the top, which be the DEV times.

GMT+1 (Netherlands, the)

Pretty much every day some; else send me a nudge.

- - - -

Edit: I've managed to collect the trophy a few days ago.

For clarification, if needed. You need to have the first three worlds beat on dev-times; You do not have to obtain dev-times for the re-visits.

The first planet can be done with a minute to spare under DEV time if solo, I did - Grab your combuster and shoot away.

The second and third one, you will need a partner for.

Though it is of note that if you team up with somebody, that the final assault differs from the solo-runs, more incoming waves on both sides.

Good luck to those who still need the trophy! I'll be looking to get me some pvp action happening.

Edited by Leafy
Got the trophy + intel

So its really easier to do coop? If so, i sapose i am looking for partner. Whatever trophies to do in coop i am not sure but need all trophies. PSN- XplayGamer. Im on central time zone. I mostly play at noon and late at night. It is a rental so do want to play alot and finish to get plat at a good speed rate.

Edited by lost4lost

Looking for a partner for the dev times. I was able to do the first level solo, but don't mind doing it again if needed. My character is fully upgraded to max rank with all level 3 weapons and I'm looking for a partner that's also maxed out to make things as smooth as possible.

PSNid: Fliptriq

Hello, I am looking for a co-op partner to help with the dev times. I have already beaten the dev time for the first level, and I just need help with two others. When messaging me, please include Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault or its abbreviation RaC FFA in the subject line. By the way, my PSN ID is PaulBergdahl1. Thank you in advance for your assistance.