bomb dissposal... WTF?!?!?!?!?

there is a few of us on a few systems on a few tvs playing this game together and are almost done the trophies except for a few like 'bomb dissposal'.... NONE of us can get this damn trophy.

we have watched the video....seen where the guy gets his trophy and still NONE of us are getting this..

any info that may help us understand what we might need to do would be greatly apprecitated.

The trick is DO NOT let the whole team die.

When the whole team dies all the crates respawn, including the explosive ones. Since you can't go back in the level, there won't be enough crates to get the right percentage of crates blown up.

Every time I go through this level with others online, some noob seems to always make the whole team die (especially in the platform jumping part, aka @3:20 in vid in trophy guide), so you might want to consider playing offline for this trophy.

If you did this right, the trophy will pop as per the video in the trophy guide (as that's about where it popped for me when I did this trophy, see @7:00 for the trophy pop in vid).

• 1 month later...
there is a few of us on a few systems on a few tvs playing this game together and are almost done the trophies except for a few like 'bomb dissposal'.... NONE of us can get this damn trophy.

we have watched the video....seen where the guy gets his trophy and still NONE of us are getting this..

any info that may help us understand what we might need to do would be greatly apprecitated.

Don't die, that's all... i had to try 4 times before getting the trophy and the secret is not dying because if u die it's like all the exploding crates of the level respawns, Btw yes, this is an annoying trophy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Better do it alone, the critical part is where all the single explosive crates are arrange in circle on unstable surface, don't shoot just run touching all of it, and plan ahead that your last jump will be on the stable surface.

so its okay to just touch them and what if you fall off and respawn is that okay too? i've been trying to get this trophy for about 10 times now and its frustrating lol

If everyone on your team dies (and you go to black screen, restart from checkpoint), all boxes respawn and you will need to restart the level and try again.

If you died but at least one other person stayed alive and you respawned, its OK. It's when the whole team dies that getting this trophy becomes a problem

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...