El Matador Question

Eminem

Yes, you can use Qwark's Quantum Deflector, but you also have to make sure you don't die and reset the level. If you fall and Clank's still around so that you reappear that's fine, but his AI messed up a jump for me once (right after the swing onto the crumbling platform) and we both fell and died, and it voided the trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am finding this an extremely frustrating trophy, i don't usually get hit but seem to die at the same point towards the end everytime.

I got 'moment of reflection' first try so wasn't expecting any problems.

Oh well keep trying:whistle:

I am finding this an extremely frustrating trophy, i don't usually get hit but seem to die at the same point towards the end everytime.

I got 'moment of reflection' first try so wasn't expecting any problems.

Oh well keep trying:whistle:

If your dying at the swinging part where the ramp you land on starts falling apart, just make sure to lasso your AI friend and run forward. I died there often, but just remember that part when you get there.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, you can use Qwark's Quantum Deflector, but you also have to make sure you don't die and reset the level. If you fall and Clank's still around so that you reappear that's fine, but his AI messed up a jump for me once (right after the swing onto the crumbling platform) and we both fell and died, and it voided the trophy.

This happened to me last night. I died at the falling platforms and got my trophy voided. I was so pissed. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to put my fist through my tele. I keep missing the jump at the falling platforms and falling into the pit. Ratchet doesn't let go of the swinging point when I let go of the button and Clank gets too far ahead or not far enough for me to catch him. I've spent the last three hours trying for this bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...

that keeps happening to me... I have tried to get this trophy a dozen times. Clank also keeps staying on the same side I am on when I have to toss him a bomb to blow up a barricade. The only way to unglitch him is to die, but then my trophy is voided.....very frustrating

• 2 months later...