Where are all the RYNO Parts?

RAnkeT52

You're most likely missing the one in Octonok Cay. It's the one I had missing. After getting the last piece, you'll need to redo Uzo City Critter Challenge to unlock RYNO VI.

Here's the list:

Aldaros Plains - Archipelago

Aldaros Plains - Village Outskirts (take a right at the first lava rock section)

Octonok Cay - Reef Shallows (look for a 3-way split path, the one on left is free, the middle is blocked by mines that you can blow up, the one on the right you can't go; take the middle one)

The Deadgrove - Mining Camp

Phonica Moon - Security Tunnels

Uzo City - City

Source: Ryno Laboratories List - Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

Haha, I just posted a similar question in the guide thread. I think you are missing the Phonica Moon one. It is immediately after doing the reflecting laser beam trophy. Read the thread on that trophy for the location and how. After getting that trophy, as you move toward the next area, on your left and right there are blue force fields blocking the way. You have to go on to the next area ahead, bounce some more laser (not needed for that reflection trophy) to open up the force fields. The camera will move to show you that you will next go into the cave that opens up (it was the force field on you left earlier). Don't go in yet. Come back toward the camera, go into that area previously blocked by a force field (was on your right). You will find a lab there.

I have all the parts but the RYNO doesn't show in any place... how can I find it please?

You get it from the 6th lab. However if you missed an earlier part when you did the 6th lab, you will have to redo the 6th again after collecting the missing part.