Space missions messed up

ok i read what the guild told me to do in all but i have beatin the game on casual medium and hard got all trophies but the space missions one and i have done all the moons and all planets are telling me they are all completed and i have checked every different part of the game maps and searched high and low for the yellow triangles that they talked about but now there is no more left to do on my game, but i beat the game already so what do i do now how do i get that last trophie.:)

ok i read what the guild told me to do in all but i have beatin the game on casual medium and hard got all trophies but the space missions one and i have done all the moons and all planets are telling me they are all completed and i have checked every different part of the game maps and searched high and low for the yellow triangles that they talked about but now there is no more left to do on my game, but i beat the game already so what do i do now how do i get that last trophie.:)

I think I know what you're talking about cause I was going crazy trying to find the last mission. It's not displayed like the other ones. I think it's in either sector 2 or 3 (it's the sector with the moon full of the weird looking traders, no enemies) The mission is basically a back and forth kind of thing between the trading post guy and the moon trader. Just go back and forth between them completing a few quests and you should get the trophy...hope this helped!

i tired doing the same thing you just said even my younger cuzin said the same thing about the one you just said but i'v beat the game 4 times in a row still all the things tell me i'm done i have searched every planet/planetoids and still i have found no lost mission and it's really begining to get on my nerves.

• 2 weeks later...
yes i finally found what i was looking for thank you very much man for your post. i just beat the last final few mission's and got my trophie and got my platinum.

soo... what sector was it 2 (vela) or 3 (korthos)? i (already beat the game) am having an issue getting this trophy (good sam.) as well. thanks

Edited by boogiebfla