gold bolt glitch?

Ok so theres a gold bolt in Axiom City where you have to go in the middle of the fountain and it should act as a springboard giving you the bolt that is located above the fountain. I can see the bolt up there but I can't for the life of me get the middle of the fountain to act as a spring. I must have jumped on it a 100 times and nothing. Has anyone came across this or no a different way to get it? Any help would be much appreciated.

Ok so theres a gold bolt in Axiom City where you have to go in the middle of the fountain and it should act as a springboard giving you the bolt that is located above the fountain. I can see the bolt up there but I can't for the life of me get the middle of the fountain to act as a spring. I must have jumped on it a 100 times and nothing. Has anyone came across this or no a different way to get it? Any help would be much appreciated.

You have to boost towards the fountain, jump over the railing and land on the pad all in one move. I've gotten it many times, it is by no mean glitched.

Alright Thanks. I'll give it a try after I beat the game and go back to collect everything.

You *cant* get it when you first go there. You have to go back after fixing the the planets with Clank. If you notice the bolt is in that blue light - which means it is stuck in one of those time stasis spots.

You'll have no problem getting it after play as clank for a bit.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I have both of those bolts and yet it still says 1 bolt missing... nor does it show up on the treasure map. I went back like 4 times and both bolts arent there. Any help ?

Edit: Never mind there was a 3rd bolt.. feel like an idiot now.

Edited by bl00dtypex