Ultimate Rapture Edition Question

For the Ultimate Rapture Edition of Bioshock 2, if I downloaded the two single-player DLCs, does that mean I downloaded the multiplayer DLC as well? I can't know where I can check to see where I downloaded the DLC and I don't think there's any way to check in-game. Before I want start focusing on the DLC maps and winning on them, I'd like to know if I have the DLC option "on," and leveling up to 50 will take too long anyway. Thanks.

By the time I had the 100% for this I'd clocked nearly 22hrs online though a combination of playing normally and boosting (though mostly boosting). If you have a decent group then 15-20hrs is feasible :). You only need the Rapture Metro Pack to get all the MP trophies, the others have no trophies and no-one plays them anyway so I wouldn't waste the Hard Drive space on them.

You don't need any DLCs for the (P) but if you install Minerva's Den in the middle of your playthrough, your saves will be corrupted so make sure you install that before you start a new game.

The single player DLCs are accessed via the DLC menu in the Single Player sub-menu and I think the DLC sub-menu in the MP menu will show which MP DLCs you have installed. All the BS 2 DLCs go into one file in the Game Data Utility which totals approx 9gb in size when everything is installed.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm playing normally through the matches and I'm about level 11 at this point, not much progression. So maybe if I can get a boosting session with friends regularly, then maybe it'll be much easier.

And multiplayer is all that I have left. I've read the guide beforehand and the dangers of single-player saves that might get corrupted and decided to do all of that first.