Multiplayer Maps DLC - Glitch trophies (step by step)

Hello.

These are the steps to get the trophies "Aqua Incognita" and "Territorial" using the glitch.

1. Follow only the first point from here.

Originally Posted by Phyrexian

Discovered a glitch thanks to PSN User "yo-an" The glitch does work. As i Just did it and got both Territorial and Aqua Incognita at the same time. The steps for the glitch are as follows:

1. Start a private match on each of the DLC Maps. (Adam Grab is what i did by myself.) Just grab the little sister and hold her til the match is over then repeat for the other maps.

2. Just win one match on one of the DLC maps and boop boop Territorial & Aqua Incognita both pop.

The whole time the guy was telling me about this I really thought I was getting trolled. But i did it, and it works!

2. Play and win on first place, one match on DLC map, but in public game. (I recommend Adam Grab, too)

Note: You need to make the two steps without leaving the game. You need to make the both steps in the same session.

It works!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola.

Estos son los pasos para obtener los trofeos "Aqua Incognita" y "Territorial" usando el glitch.

1. Jugar una partida privada en un mapa DLC y ganar. (Recomiendo "Toma de Adam"). Repetir el proceso con los mapas DLC restantes.

2. Jugar y ganar en primer lugar, una partida en un mapa DLC, pero en una partida pública . (Recomiendo "Toma de Adam", también)

Nota: Es necesario hacer los dos pasos sin salir del juego. Es decir, hacer ambos pasos en la misma sesión.

¡Si funciona!

Just to add some information that went forever unanswered in a topic I made:

After you play every private match on a DLC map on ADAM Grab and win, you're set to go. You don't have to play and win in a DLC map right after you do this. I played 20+ matches on regular maps after doing the private match thing and the trophies popped up during my first boosting session in a DLC map.

So I highly recommend everybody to win at least one ADAM Grab private match on every DLC map and then jump to the regular matches.

• 5 weeks later...

Just wanted to confirm that this method does work, I got both trophies last night during a turret boosting session where I lucked out and everyone in the group had the DLC.

As mentioned, the first thing you want to do is play an Adam Grab match in a private session on each of the 6 DLC maps. Just grab the Little Sister and hold her for 3 minutes for the win. Since you're the only one there, this isn't an issue. :)

Next, get a clean win (so no ties) on one of the DLC maps in a public session and both trophies will pop. This can be easily done in a boosting session, just make sure the host knows you need the trophies, then grab the sister for a few seconds before going back to your turret. When the match ends, you get both Aqua Incognita and Territorial. :applause:

Note that, unlike what is posted in the OP, you do not need to do all of this in the same gaming session, I did the private stuff a week or two ago and only played the public match last night.

• 2 months later...
Just wanted to confirm that this method does work, I got both trophies last night during a turret boosting session where I lucked out and everyone in the group had the DLC.

As mentioned, the first thing you want to do is play an Adam Grab match in a private session on each of the 6 DLC maps. Just grab the Little Sister and hold her for 3 minutes for the win. Since you're the only one there, this isn't an issue. :)

Next, get a clean win (so no ties) on one of the DLC maps in a public session and both trophies will pop. This can be easily done in a boosting session, just make sure the host knows you need the trophies, then grab the sister for a few seconds before going back to your turret. When the match ends, you get both Aqua Incognita and Territorial. :applause:

Note that, unlike what is posted in the OP, you do not need to do all of this in the same gaming session, I did the private stuff a week or two ago and only played the public match last night.

So play on the private matches on each DLC map, and then get one win on "a" or "each" DLC map? Also, could you play on the DLC and win and then go into public and lose the next match (with randoms), and then boost and win? I know that a lot of these questions seem like they're repeating.

You need to get a win on all 6 maps in a Private match then go into a Ranked match on a DLC map and win it to have both trophies pop :). You have to do all this in one session without exiting to the XMB so have a boosting group ready to go.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

• 2 months later...

Thank you for the step wise guide, it worked liked a charm. I played 8-9 hours legit trying to get from Rank 40 to Rank 45, but not once did I get to play on any DLC map. Had to bloody boost it. If anyone is trying to buy Rapture Metro DLC pack for variety and fun, believe me you're better of buying something else. I think boosting is the only way to find a dlc map.

• 3 weeks later...
This can be done over several days if you wish as with any other trophy for this game :).

You need to get a win on all 6 maps in a Private match then go into a Ranked match on a DLC map and win it to have both trophies pop :). You have to do all this in one session without exiting to the XMB so have a boosting group ready to go.

So are you saying it can't be done over several days? Unless I leave my PS3 on. Or could I go and play the DLC private matches then come back, another day after turning my PS3 off, and play/win a DLC one.

Also, how many people are needed to boost?

Edited by CreativeRhino

I always understood that you could do the private matches over a few days but to get the trophy to pop you had to your last private match and a public game in the same session, though I could have misread the instructions :think:.

Ahhh, so for example I could do 5 private matches.. turn off the PS3, come back at a later date and do the last private match, then in the same session create a boosting session and get the public win?

And that'd work fine?

Like I said I've always understood it to be that way but after re-reading the instructions in the first post, I'm not so sure anymore as it sounds like you have to do everything in one go without exiting the game :think:.

Hmmm, yeah i've seen a lot of people confirming it has to be done in a single session where as others are confirming that it can be done over multiple sessions. Gonna have to try and do it all in a single session on saturday if I manage to get hold of 4-6 people.

I've read conflicting reports as well.

I just consulted a gamer pal who recently did this glitch. He confirmed that he tried the solo-win sessions the day before the group session and no trophy pop. He then replayed the solo session wins and went directly back to the group session for a successful trophy pop.

It may work for some over multiple sessions but I say better safe than sorry. One session is definitely the way to go to save a headache. :)

6 People is best so you can lock out an ADAM Grab server and keep the randoms out.

Fancy helping us fill a space, Terminator. We've got 4 people ready to boost tonight. Just need another 2.

I've read conflicting reports as well.

I just consulted a gamer pal who recently did this glitch. He confirmed that he tried the solo-win sessions the day before the group session and no trophy pop. He then replayed the solo session wins and went directly back to the group session for a successful trophy pop.

It may work for some over multiple sessions but I say better safe than sorry. One session is definitely the way to go to save a headache. :)

Hmm so it sounds like it didn't work and then once he finally got it they were all in the same session. I'm just going to complete the private matches just before the boost tonight.

There you go buddy.

Okay.

I'm looking to boost the DLC trophies, just the trophies "Aqua Incognita" and "Territorial" using the glitch.

Using the method below.

Originally Posted by Phyrexian

Discovered a glitch thanks to PSN User "yo-an" The glitch does work. As i Just did it and got both Territorial and Aqua Incognita at the same time. The steps for the glitch are as follows:

1. Start a private match on each of the DLC Maps. (Adam Grab is what i did by myself.) Just grab the little sister and hold her til the match is over then repeat for the other maps.

2. Just win one match on one of the DLC maps and boop boop Territorial & Aqua Incognita both pop.

The whole time the guy was telling me about this I really thought I was getting trolled. But i did it, and it works!

How many people are wanting to play this weekend? I've decided it's best to set up a game and have peple ready to go.

I will be looking for 6 players and the game will take place at

8.00pm on Saturday 25th January - (GMT 0:00) UK Time

Players so far are. PSN names are in brackets. Please add all players below before starting this night. I will also be setting up a PSN chat so that we can communicate. Which is vital.

1. CreativeRhino

2. VirTuaL ENigMa (VirTuaL-ENigMa-)

3. PepeDaFarmer (Pepe_Da_Farmer)

4. SHOTtoHELL

5. -

6. -

Please make sure you have played and won each DLC map on a private match before staring the boosting session. I will be hosting it and I will pop the trophies and then we can take it in turns for everyone else. Please DO NOT leave as soon as you have the trophies. Stay and make sure everyone else has theirs as well. It's only good manners too. Then we can get each other boost ranks. But the main aim is to get the DLC trophies. Ranking up afterwards will be a bonus.

Please leave your details in this thread and in a message on PSN so I can confirm you in the list. example, below.

PSN: CreativeRhino

GMT: (0:00) UK

DLC: Yes (all possible)

Will help towards the glitch for "Aqua Incognita" and "Territorial" trophies.

When adding me on PSN please list 'PST Bioshock 2 DLC boost night' in your message, otherwise i won't accept if I don't know who you are as I get a lot of random adds.

Also reply to this post on this thread so I can add you to the list.

Thanks.

It was far from a 15 minute in-and-out job unfortunately, it looks like the glitch actually glitched on us so everyone had to redo the private matches from scratch :(.

To boost these 2 trophies successfully, everyone must do the solo Private matches at the same time then join up for the Public phase of the boost. If your game crashes or you get disconnected then you have to redo all 7 matches from scratch :(.