Is That Who I Think It Is? (Trophy)

Shaq33Cavs33

In Tournament Mode, begin fishing alongside each

competitor on the lake while they are fishing.

This trophy is kind of a pain. There are 19 other fishers on the lake during any event and

there’s no real way to keep track of all of them except possibly jotting their names down.

I’m not sure if you have to drive up and fish next to each of these competitors in a single

event, but I’m pretty sure you don’t. In any case, it’s definitely possible to do this in a

single event, because I did. If you go this route, be sure to pick an event that has a

reasonably long time limit and be prepared to loose the event because you might not

have enough time to actually fish. (Don’t worry you can always replay the event.)

Howdy Folks, can this be done in more then 1 event or does it have to be done in 1

event?!? Well if that is the case, its gonna be a pain in the butt to do in 1 event. :mad::mad:

Edited by Shaq33Cavs33
Corrections

• 1 month later...

After I was done completing all the tournaments this trophy hadn't popped yet. I went back to the Rookie season since the tournaments are the longest there and started White Bass Fest on Lake Lanier. I wrote down the names as I fished next to people and I only recorded next to 8 competitors for the trophy to pop.

I think this is cumulative or there are only 8-10 people actually fishing on the lake even though there are 30 fisherman listed on the event table.