Quick Seeing Spots Trophy

Kamil

I got this tip from someone by the name of fivefatninjas, just giving credit.

If you are having trouble with this trophy, try this.

Start a new game, and go directly to free fishing mode.

Star fishing, everything can be set to random ( weather.. season.. time..).

As soon as it loads, only goto the spots that appear on your fish finder from the start point.

DO NOT go looking for new ones, but if one pops up as you approach the initial ones, go to that one as well.

Make sure that the casting circle is green and then perfect cast twice for safe measure into each spot.

Do each lake one by one. By the time you get to Lake Mead and cast into the final spot, you should see the trophy apppear for you. :applause:

Hope this helps. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you make sure to start a brand new game?? Like starting from scratch in other words and only cast into the spots visible on your fishing finder from your default spawn point on each lake ?

This is the advice i followed of post in another board and it worked for me. Hope you were able to work it out

i can confirm this works, i've just made it work. lake Erie can be a pain tho, as the spot is in an awkward position enter cast mode and hover towards it till the ring appears green, so that way another yellow dot don't appear, if in fact another yellow does appear simply restart. the trophy will pop as soon as u hit that last one in lake mead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I've tried exactly what people have said. In fact, first I tried morning fishing and evening fishing all locations. That didn't work so I looked this forum, started a new game, went to only the locations that were from the spawn point, and first I cast into each location and pressing circle to retrieve fast. None of that worked so I tried casting and retrieving. That didn't work. This is the only trophy I haven't gotten. On Lake mead and Casitas there was only one hot spot for the spawn. What the heck am I doing wrong? I've started a new game and did this all to the T.

Just opened a new game and got it. I noticed on my 3rd run through that my perfect casts were saying good cast so that might have been the culprit. Everyone needs to make sure they are perfect casts and to cast twice in each spot. Also it is okay to cut the line by pressing circle. Thanks all, got my platinum.