good sportsmanship question...

CAX1

hey guys... k so heres the situation, i just finished all 3 tournaments and i got i think 2 warnings that were clearly indicated and didnt think there was a problem... but once i finished, the trophy didnt pop so i went to check my game progress and it said i had gotten a 1 point penalty!!! it never indicated anything or announced anything during my game play... anyways i've come to terms wit this gayness and my question is am i really obliged to redo the entire 3 tournaments or is there a quicker exit plan for me?? and another thing, since i completed all 3 tournaments am i gonna be obliged to restart a whole new game to get a full clean start???

hey guys... k so heres the situation, i just finished all 3 tournaments and i got i think 2 warnings that were clearly indicated and didnt think there was a problem... but once i finished, the trophy didnt pop so i went to check my game progress and it said i had gotten a 1 point penalty!!! it never indicated anything or announced anything during my game play... anyways i've come to terms wit this gayness and my question is am i really obliged to redo the entire 3 tournaments or is there a quicker exit plan for me?? and another thing, since i completed all 3 tournaments am i gonna be obliged to restart a whole new game to get a full clean start???

This is odd, because I got plenty of warnings, but no penalties. That aside, if you know which tournament you got the penalty in, you may just replaying that one. But to be safe, you might want to just start a new save file and plow through the tournaments. Remember, to win a tournament, you just need to have the highest point total. So, you may be able to skip some events, provided you've done well enough in the other events.

This is odd, because I got plenty of warnings, but no penalties. That aside, if you know which tournament you got the penalty in, you may just replaying that one. But to be safe, you might want to just start a new save file and plow through the tournaments. Remember, to win a tournament, you just need to have the highest point total. So, you may be able to skip some events, provided you've done well enough in the other events.

lol i wasnt even aware that i got a penalty at all... nevermind me knowing which tournament it came from lol... anyways ive come to terms wit having to restart it from scratch so im gonna finish the grind portion first and save it for last trophy before platinum, thanks anyways dude... btw great job on the guide!!!! its making things way easier in my opinion, keep it up!!! :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...