Rate the trophy difficulty...  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.06

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted a 1.

It's not difficult at all, even on hardest difficulty. It's also not frustrating and not boring either. Actually this is a good game for a movie tie-in, and should keep kids happy for a much longer time than the Megamind game did.

Don't worry about the collectibles, those can be found easily. Did that without any guide.

Gave this a 1. Trophies are mostly easy. The only challenging trophies are the 200k sheriff stars and getting the collectibles (a few were hidden very well).

The 200k Sheriff Stars trophy may look like a huge grind but it can be done quickly if you know where to farm enemies for sheriff stars.

Overall, an easy and fun platinum to get.

Edited by Sharksfan24
Added a few words

Voted a 2. Very easy game and quite enjoyable actually. The story mode is varied enough to keep you interested. Only reason this got a 2 rather than a 1 is because:

A. I found the spreader to be pretty bad and it took me a while to get the 10 kills with it.

B. The 3 straight bullseye trophy isn't hard but it actually takes some sort of patience to get.

Overall though, its an extremely easy platinum, definitely one of the easiest out there. Use Sharksfan24's sheriff star boosting method. It works like an absolute charm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its really easy, only thing, i started to play on normal modus. I got all the collectables and upgrades in normal modus. When I wanted to play in hard modus, I had to collect everything again. This costed me so much time. And to collect sherrif stars the game kept freezing in that first level :mad: But I say 2 rating. Just for the time only, rest was too easy.