Collectibles

I beat Rango on hard but in the first play through didnt get all the collectibles. So on the second playthrough. Went through specific stages to get them all. Cant get that trophy to pop.

Factors

1. Thought It was a PS3 issue got a new slim to replace my old one. However I just broke a 100,000 stars and unlocked that trophy so I ruled that out.

So I went through the list and have all the collectibles and never dropped the difficulty. Why would the trophy not sink?

• 5 months later...

I don't know what's the problem, but the collectibles in this game is pretty much in plain sight and very linear. You don't even need to change the difficult setting to unlock the platinum trophy. Hard is not hard at all especially when you max the gun/life upgrades. I don't recommend the difficulty setting change, just leave at Hard...

• 7 months later...

TO TC - switching systems should NEVER be a issue with trophies popping.

my original 60G bricked on me during GTA4 a few years ago and i switched to a 150G.

hell i even had a year between the first trophy earned and the last trophy earned (plat). but that was because i took time off from the online for months at a time.