After beating medium, now hard?

jessinha

Hi,

I have finished the game in Medium modus. Got all throphies except sheriff starts 100.000, 150.000 and 200.000, and the collectable. A question.

If I want to beat now the game on Hard modus, I have to start New game? Do I also lose all the sheriff stars I earned before? And do i need to search all the collectables again?

Hope anyone can help me out thx.

Hi,

I have finished the game in Medium modus. Got all throphies except sheriff starts 100.000, 150.000 and 200.000, and the collectable. A question.

If I want to beat now the game on Hard modus, I have to start New game? Do I also lose all the sheriff stars I earned before? And do i need to search all the collectables again?

Hope anyone can help me out thx.

Why didn't you start right away on Hard difficulty? It may be Hard, but it is very easy.

If I where you, I should get first the Sherrif Stars Trophies, because by new game you have to collect the stars again,beginning by zero stars.

Meanwhile getting al the Collectibles, before starting a new game.

When you do a new game , you must find all the collectibles again, so it is up to you, because I don't know how much collectibles you already have.

My sons played the game on easy, when they finished it I changed the difficulty to Hard and started from the first level via tales select.

I then played through the game on hard with all the stars and collectables from the easy run and the medium and hard trophies both popped at the end.:dance:

Hope that helps.