So of those that have played, what do you think?

kfree7

This was so poorly made. I couldn't think of a single thing that was done well in the game but I also found it strangely addictive. I don't know maybe my inner child was crying out to relive my days playing time crisis

It's awful, but oddly addictive. I've played worse games but it's not worth full price, this is a £10 game not £40.

It's tough too, not a quick easy plat.

This was so poorly made. I couldn't think of a single thing that was done well in the game but I also found it strangely addictive. I don't know maybe my inner child was crying out to relive my days playing time crisis

Well with my addiction personality, it might hook me too. To bad that someone can't really take some time with a game like this and blow our minds with great graphics and gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Much more difficult than Heavy Fire games which is a pity I don't have any 'local' friends or a brother/cousin to help me with this game as second player, I'm 35 so friend pool is limited when it comes to gaming so I'll wait for my son to get into gaming.

Shame as I've just rented this from Boomerang, but I'll send it back and wait for Rambo to be £1 in 10 years time when the PS5 is out and I still don't have a PS4 lol!

3 stars is a bitch as well, I've only managed it on Jailbreak mission so far. Stuck on those god damn mines on the boat part in 'Nam which are a bitch to aim at. I'm trying this game on Green Beret difficulty from the start BTW, never bother with lower difficulties anymore unless certain trophies are easier to get.

Ok gave it another shot farming second mission and ranking up to 20.

I've just got 3 stars for all Chapter 1 missions while using infinite wrath glitch, Demolition of Hope was the hardest to 3 star, just made sure I got as many disarms as possible, destroyed the station in time and got good or perfect QTE scores.

I'd still rather Boomerang sent me something else though but the game isn't as bad as I thought when first playing.

• 4 months later...

I gotta say this game is a Class A Guilty Pleasure. It's a very modest game (graphics and original voice acting are meh- Rambo's and Trautman's lines are taken straight from the films at least, plus some music.) It's actually not a bad game though- it plays perfectly well despite talk of an occasional glitch. Maybe I can say this because I grew up on NES and have stared into the abyss of truly bad game design. If this is seriously the worst game you've ever played I envy you.

I also love lightgun games (which should be obvious in my sig) which is another thing. Granted this game doesn't quite play like one since using a gunshell for the Move would be an awkward way to play since you've got to press several buttons. So that's a point off. Maybe a handgun shell might work but my Killzone rifle shell is too unwieldly.

The game definitely has its charm though. If you are a Rambo fan, being able to actually play through many memorable parts of the films will touch your inner child. I'm sure I'm not the only one who actually put on his best Stallone voice and yelled as I blew the VC POW camp to bits with a stolen helicopter. It's the kind of game to appeal to a fan who takes his shirt off and ties a bandana around the head before playing.

I got it for Black Friday under $20, and probably for free unless the last game I got in the buy 2-get-1-free bundle turns out to be a dud. Don't spend over 20 bucks for sure. Gaming is a cost-enjoyment ratio.

• 1 year later...
Glad to hear someone did. I is still starring my in the face in the wrapper. I'll wait to make sure they do not mess up the dlc like they did to begin with and play it just for old memories reasons.

I think that you should just play it, I don't think it's become a rare collectors item xD When I plat this I try the dlc, I heard that it's glitched, I check this out