How to get other characters to leveling too?

pmm_fin

I have a problem. I only have Trisha so far in my team in addition to main character but I spent my time exploring and she gets nothing done but drags golems after her. She dies in the boss fights and gains nothing as result.

Is there a way to get other characters to effectively level up too. I wouldn't want to use all my stat gaining items on them as the main character effectively does all the work and needs those.

If you have to fight Golems try to fight just one and use her as bait. I was operating in a 3x3 grid with Bal in the middle Trish moving corner to corner and the Golem constantly positioned in an attack square.

Also do you have her painful aim skill? It's a great way for her to damage enemies at a distance and covers a good chunk of the board.

Keep Trisha in the back and use her bow to your advantage. She may level up slower at first and die more often, but as you progress through the game you may find she is your most powerful weapon. I have over 60 hours into the game and even though she is only at Level 37 she is by far my most powerful character...but it took time.

Equipping items like the Black Ring (which doubles XP) or a Passive Skill such as Skill Master (which triples XP) will cause the characters to level up super fast. Of course you have to play enough to unlock them first...

Hope that helps!