Quick "DLC" question

MyrequeArk

I played through the game fine without getting them, you'll get plenty of Pearls and Coins throughout the game, I had 5,000 of pearls for my main three characters by the time I got to post game.

The DLC for coins will probably speed up the platinum time if you can't be bothered to grind for them :)

• 4 weeks later...

It makes much faster.

The RP DLC let you grind less in the earlier game, so you can save about 10hrs with that.

The amulets DLC it will help you mostly in the post game, make your fights easier as you can improve 99 times each amulet with high end stuff.

Keep it store and avoid improve it until you finish the game.

• 4 weeks later...
YES! Buy the Large Starter Pack for only $2... It gives each player 10000 pearls and you get 60000 coins on top of that. I am about lvl 15 and 10 hrs in and I can say it helps A LOT. I'm actually thinking about getting the black ring DLC in order to farm the double XP.

DLC Helps alot, I bought all the rings, and it saves lots of grinding time. I am not hardcore but I am lvl 509 and put 70 hrs into the game.

Possie is Mercenaries 2 playable online now?

The thing is, it only helps at the beginning of the game, the stuff you get is absolutely nothing late in the game, especially post-game. In post-game you get this in less than a half hour of playing.

• 7 months later...