pre-Ordered.

twothirty7

got the game. works fine. only got the static theme, nothing else I was promised in my pre order.

first time oreordering on ps. do I wait or should I have my stuff??

cheers.

I preordered last night at the last minute. when I downloaded Rain today it gave me all the preordered stuff. 5 avatars, 1 dynamic theme, and the montage which is 2 songs. it downloaded it all at the same time.

I preordered last night at the last minute. when I downloaded Rain today it gave me all the preordered stuff. 5 avatars, 1 dynamic theme, and the montage which is 2 songs. it downloaded it all at the same time.

I preordered as soon as it was available. 3 days ago game was automatically downloaded. Not the rest of the content. Game was released today but I had to manually download avatars and soundtrack. Only static theme was available. Dynamic theme is still marked and preordered content and I can choose if I want to download it automatically or not :S It was also my first time preordering things on PSN and - it sucked :(

Not to mention that there was also a new PS3 SW update and I also needed to download and install in order to activate the game

Edited by pilkjaer

I preordered as soon as it was available. 3 days ago game was automatically downloaded. Not the rest of the content. Game was released today but I had to manually download avatars and soundtrack. Only static theme was available. Dynamic theme is still marked and preordered content and I can choose if I want to download it automatically or not :S It was also my first time preordering things on PSN and - it sucked :(

Not to mention that there was also a new PS3 SW update and I also needed to download and install in order to activate the game

Having the same issue here with the Dynamic theme. It doesn't let me download, thought it says 1/10/2013. Also, am I the only one who finds it really annoying that we only got 10 min compilation when there is a full 50 min soundtrack for the game?