"Mokkurkalfe" card?

ModSquad

Hey guys, earlier I was browsing through the trophy road map and saw on the card list that there's a card called Mokkurkalfe

now up until now I never knew that there was a monster called that. Or am I missing something?

I'm at work for a few more hours than hoping to clean up the last few cards for my 14th platinum. Does anyone have more information on this card? I'm at a loss here.

Edit: Derp. I'm 'thoopid. 8-10. Now I just need a drop rate worth mentioning for his card!

Edited by ModSquad
Derping a herp

Hey guys, earlier I was browsing through the trophy road map and saw on the card list that there's a card called Mokkurkalfe

now up until now I never knew that there was a monster called that. Or am I missing something?

I'm at work for a few more hours than hoping to clean up the last few cards for my 14th platinum. Does anyone have more information on this card? I'm at a loss here.

Edit: Derp. I'm 'thoopid. 8-10. Now I just need a drop rate worth mentioning for his card!

I got this card as a quest reward using the "Luck Shift" card, after fighting him 3 times.

If you don't have this card, just concentrate all of your cards on ATK, and fight him in the HQ (not the tavern) solo. You will kill him in about 6 minutes.

But to help with any other cards you may need, it would be best to get a Luck Shift card ASAP. The Alp Leshy's drop them.

I got this card as a quest reward using the "Luck Shift" card, after fighting him 3 times.

If you don't have this card, just concentrate all of your cards on ATK, and fight him in the HQ (not the tavern) solo. You will kill him in about 6 minutes.

But to help with any other cards you may need, it would be best to get a Luck Shift card ASAP. The Alp Leshy's drop them.

I got the card the night that i made this post. Our party of four took around 25+ mission clears to get the card to drop for all of us.

Now I just really need a hand with the two loki cards. If anyones willing to share, I'm sure theres a game on steam as a reward for them ;)

I got the card the night that i made this post. Our party of four took around 25+ mission clears to get the card to drop for all of us.

Now I just really need a hand with the two loki cards. If anyones willing to share, I'm sure theres a game on steam as a reward for them ;)

Yeah, the Loki cards I just could just not seem to get, gave up and had a friend near them.

It sucks you can't near items you had sent to you, or I would hook you up with them, but on the up side, there are a lot of ppl running around with legit dropped Loki cards willing to give. Good luck. You'll get them in no time;)