Weapon trading/Request Thread

Blood_Runs_Cold

Well, since nobody has created one yet, I figured we could use an actual trading/request thread.

Here, we can trade weapons, cards, and whatever else NEAR allows!

Please specify what cards or other items you are looking for, and are willing to trade/give to other members.

Don't forget, until further confirmation, you can only have up to 5 items gifted to you through NEAR in your inventory at a time, be it weapons, items, or cards.

If you have items sent to you through NEAR, you CANNOT send them to other people. You can only NEAR items you yourself have collected.

Also, don't forget your PS ID;)

Let me know if there is anything further to add, and it will be done. Happy trading everyone!

Edited by Blood_Runs_Cold

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSN ID: TheUnbornNobodyX

I need a lot truthfully but Surt, Grendal, Raydric Assault, both Lokis, Menia and Fenia to begin with :p I need the Hillgiant Cheifs too.

The Hillgiant chiefs are easy to get cards for in the extra missions where you have to fight 100 of them. You may not survive the whole mission, but you get to keep anything they drop.

Also, on extra missions, Rydrec assult is easy to pick up.

I would save the cards you want sent to you till you only need 5, that way, you can get all of them, but skip the troublesome ones like Loki cards, Grendel, Surt, Hrungnir, etc.

I can pass you any of the boss cards you need, with exception to the 2 Loki cards, as they were sent to me. Let me know.:)

seeking Desert wolf pup and grendal or tell me a good extra quest to do that has a lot of wolf pups so i can farm this one

i can offer:all cards except floating loki and grendal, just tell me which one you would like me to post

psn:evildart17

Edited by evildart17

Hey guys.

I'm looking to get a hand with Surt, Grendel (Never ever drops for me) and the two Loki cards. Could anyone toss me a hand?

When I get my platinum, I'll be giving away my cards and weapons to players who need help.

If you can help me out with the cards listed above, send me a message on psn. My id is ModSquade

Edited by ModSquad

Hi everyone!

if anyone could help me....i've been adding people to my profile to try to obtain some weapons / cars to help me solo de 8/9 chapters of the game but without luck...

everytime i open near and go to out and about i only find people in a 1km radius....and since im from portugal/eu account using the asian version of the game i'm not finding anyone.

Can anyone help me out to understand how near works? and share some stuff??

i dont have cards to near in return, but i do have a gunslinger dlc code because my eu account does not accept the jp code, so if anyone wants it, please ask!

thank you!

(also posted in gamefaqs forum)

Hi everyone!

if anyone could help me....i've been adding people to my profile to try to obtain some weapons / cars to help me solo de 8/9 chapters of the game but without luck...

everytime i open near and go to out and about i only find people in a 1km radius....and since im from portugal/eu account using the asian version of the game i'm not finding anyone.

Can anyone help me out to understand how near works? and share some stuff??

i dont have cards to near in return, but i do have a gunslinger dlc code because my eu account does not accept the jp code, so if anyone wants it, please ask!

thank you!

(also posted in gamefaqs forum)

When you add someone as a friend and they accept you, they need to send an item to near, then you need to launch near and it will search for your friends, if they sent something it should show it in discoveries. If you add me as a friend (SauceyMGee) I'll send something to near and you can try to receive it. Hope this helps.

I need:

Utgarda Loki (Sitting)

Utgarda Loki (Floating)

Surt

Mokkurkalfe

Frost Giant Chief (I just can't get this one!!)

I have all the other cards as well as luck shift. If near actually gives cards away (not sure how it works), I can just give these back to you afterwards. I just want the trophy. I'm also more than happy to give out my cards as well.

PSN ID: XxZaku777xX

Thanks!!

Edit: NEVERMIND! I found a kind soul on Gamefaqs; I am all set!

Edited by Zaku77