Card Complete Trophy help?

Gogmagog

This is the last thing I've been trying to get, but it's been difficult. I'm having a hard time figuring out what I'm missing and where to get the cards I need. Any tips or suggestions on how to approach this, or is anyone else on here going for this and had any success using Near to find cards?

EDIT: I've found this site, which has a handy checkbox system to figure out what you have left:

http://dswiipspwikips3.jp/ragnarok/card.html

I guess I have 6 more cards to go. The bosses just never seem to drop them.

Edited by Gogmagog

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing this game on Reg3 ( Asia ). I just need one more trophy for all cards to Platinum. and make me a little frustation to find the rest .I don't know what card that i miss? Maybe u can help.

I can share u what cards that i already got for 60 pcs ,

1.Alp Leshy

2.Bronze Grendel

3.Cuppie

4.Death Rock

5.Desert Wolf

6.Desert Wolf Cub

7.Domovoi

8.Don Domovoi

9.Drops

10.Einherjar

11.Fafnir

12.Fenia

13.Fire Wolf

14.Flame Giant

15.Flame Giant Chief

16.Frost Giant

17.Frost Giant Chief

18.Grendel

19.Grizzly

20.Grizzly Bebe

21.Guardian

22.Hati

23.Hell Hound

24.High Orc

25.Hill Giant

26.Hill Giant Chief

27.Hjahanir

28.Hrungnir

29.Horo Horo

30.Horo Horos

31.Horo Horon

32.Hraesvelgr

33.Kona Hraesvelgr

34.Killer Ant

35.Leib Olamai

36.Leshy

37.Magma Death Rock

38.Marin

39.Menia

40.Methos

41.MoiMoi

42.Mokkurkalfe

43.Orc

44.Orc Chief

45.Orc Hero

46.Orc King

47.Orc Shaman

48.Poporing

49.Poring

50.Poison Cuppie

51.Poison Spore

52.Raydric

53.Raydric Assault

54.Sand Death Rock

55.Skoll

56.Spore

57.Spore Hazel

58.Surt

59.Wolf

60.Utgarda Loki

So if i miss one please inform me. Thank you.:)

@Rici same problem here, i already checked all MONSTER card list, and iam so sure that have all MONSTER card too but i dont get that Card Complete. I think maybe that is not only "MONSTER" card, maybe we need some armor or weapon card? coz the Detail for that trophy is "Collect All cards in the game" not collect all monster cards, so maybe we need the other card? But i dont know what card we need it

i give up searching any monster card again, just waiting a pro player that can tell us what are we miss it......

Edited by sasuak

I'm playing this game on Reg3 ( Asia ). I just need one more trophy for all cards to Platinum. and make me a little frustation to find the rest .I don't know what card that i miss? Maybe u can help.

I can share u what cards that i already got for 60 pcs ,

1.Alp Leshy

2.Bronze Grendel

3.Cuppie

4.Death Rock

5.Desert Wolf

6.Desert Wolf Cub

7.Domovoi

8.Don Domovoi

9.Drops

10.Einherjar

11.Fafnir

12.Fenia

13.Fire Wolf

14.Flame Giant

15.Flame Giant Chief

16.Frost Giant

17.Frost Giant Chief

18.Grendel

19.Grizzly

20.Grizzly Bebe

21.Guardian

22.Hati

23.Hell Hound

24.High Orc

25.Hill Giant

26.Hill Giant Chief

27.Hjahanir

28.Hrungnir

29.Horo Horo

30.Horo Horos

31.Horo Horon

32.Hraesvelgr

33.Kona Hraesvelgr

34.Killer Ant

35.Leib Olamai

36.Leshy

37.Magma Death Rock

38.Marin

39.Menia

40.Methos

41.MoiMoi

42.Mokkurkalfe

43.Orc

44.Orc Chief

45.Orc Hero

46.Orc King

47.Orc Shaman

48.Poporing

49.Poring

50.Poison Cuppie

51.Poison Spore

52.Raydric

53.Raydric Assault

54.Sand Death Rock

55.Skoll

56.Spore

57.Spore Hazel

58.Surt

59.Wolf

60.Utgarda Loki

So if i miss one please inform me. Thank you.:)

@Rici same problem here, i already checked all MONSTER card list, and iam so sure that have all MONSTER card too but i dont get that Card Complete. I think maybe that is not only "MONSTER" card, maybe we need some armor or weapon card? coz the Detail for that trophy is "Collect All cards in the game" not collect all monster cards, so maybe we need the other card? But i dont know what card we need it

i give up searching any monster card again, just waiting a pro player that can tell us what are we miss it......

Exactly. There are 60 cards altogether. +2 which is an armor card (you get automatically when buying armor) plus a weapon card which can be extracted.

Exactly. There are 60 cards altogether. +2 which is an armor card (you get automatically when buying armor) plus a weapon card which can be extracted.

I'm already bought armor all character on NPC , for a weapon card i'm also done by refine till extracted some weapon to card but not all weapon that so many variation. Still nothing happen :think:

Maybe this all card trophy glitch for me :(

Any solution for people that already platz for this game.

I'm already bought armor all character on NPC , for a weapon card i'm also done by refine till extracted some weapon to card but not all weapon that so many variation. Still nothing happen :think:

Maybe this all card trophy glitch for me :(

Any solution for people that already platz for this game.

I think I found a missing card in your list. There are actually 61 cards, but I have no idea what the English name is.

In Extra quest 3 and 16 there is a special type of Domovoi (Red riding hood) I assume it has a red hood.

I saw that it's missing on your list, so it might be this little guy. I really hope you get the trophy.

Please keep us updated!

I think I found a missing card in your list. There are actually 61 cards, but I have no idea what the English name is.

In Extra quest 3 and 16 there is a special type of Domovoi (Red riding hood) I assume it has a red hood.

I saw that it's missing on your list, so it might be this little guy. I really hope you get the trophy.

Please keep us updated!

Yes about this different card i know that domovoi has 2 kind card also Guardian. I already got those 2 different cards, still nothing happen. :think:

For Domovoi picture card 1 with holding sword with raydric, the other one with holding staff ( red hood on desert)

For Guardian picture card 1 with light laser , the other one with no light laser.

So actually total card I already got 62 pcs. ( with 2 different card domovoi & guardian )

If anyone found another kind picture card with same monster please inform me.

Edited by Rici

Yes about this different card i know that domovoi has 2 kind also Guardian. I already got those 2 different cards. still nothing happen. :think:

For Domovoi picture card 1 with raydric , the other one with holding staff ( red hood on desert)

For Guardian picture card 1 with light laser , the other one with no light laser.

So actually total card I already got 62 pcs.

If anyone found another kind picture card with same monster please inform me.

Loki has 2 as well. One sitting on a throne, the other posing mid air.

Loki has 2 as well. One sitting on a throne, the other posing mid air.

Yes i already got for yellow card loki that sitting on the throne, the other is very rare ( red card ) hope i can find it.

Thanks i will update soon.

Edited by Rici

At last finally I got the Platinum :dance:

It's take time to me to hunt loki for getting the card, so i ask my friend to send Near the card i needed ( picture Loki with mid air ), and after that pop up the trophy all card follow with cling platinum:applause:

This also answer that send/received card by NEAR is ok for complete all card trophy.

special thanks to @YenRou :)

EDIT :

@sasuak, you just need alternate 2 card moster and 1 boss.

For Domovoi picture card 1 with holding sword with raydric, the other one with holding staff ( red hood on desert)

For Utgarda Loki picture card 1 with sitting on the throne , the other one with posse on mid air.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/RICI_81.png

Edited by Rici

At last finally I got the Platinum :dance:

It's take time to me to hunt loki for getting the card, so i ask my friend to send Near the card i needed ( picture Loki with mid air ), and after that pop up the trophy all card follow with cling platinum:applause:

This also answer that send/received card by NEAR is ok for complete all card trophy.

special thanks to @YenRou :)

EDIT :

@sasuak, you just need alternate 2 card moster and 1 boss.

For Utgarda Loki picture card 1 with sitting on the throne , the other one with posse on mid air.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/RICI_81.png

Congrats!

I'm so relieved that you got the trophy.

It means that it's not glitched. I would appreciate if you could share some of the cards with me ;)

Or your friend's PSN ID for the Loki card :D

Edited by YenRou

Congrats!

I'm so relieved that you got the trophy.

It means that it's not glitched. I would appreciate if you could share some of the cards with me ;)

Or your friend's PSN ID for the Loki card :D

Hi YenRou I see u got the platinum too.Congratz :applause:

gratzz to all who got the platinun trophy!:applause:

I think, now, making a good list of the actual cards with english translations would be very good, since the translations from the japanese guide, sometimes give a bit different name of description or mops, or also found that seems some extra card are missing.

For the people (as me) that are chasing this trophy would be a very nice help!

I hope one of you can do this nice list!!:dance:

Thankssss

REgards,

gratzz to all who got the platinun trophy!:applause:

I think, now, making a good list of the actual cards with english translations would be very good, since the translations from the japanese guide, sometimes give a bit different name of description or mops, or also found that seems some extra card are missing.

For the people (as me) that are chasing this trophy would be a very nice help!

I hope one of you can do this nice list!!:dance:

Thankssss

REgards,

I'm not sure where the other 2 card lists are from. I will try to make a list later on which is based on the in-game sorting system.

That way you can immediately see which card you're missing.

EDIT: Here it is.

1. Orc

2. Orc Chief

3. High Orc

4. MoiMoi

5. Spore

6. Poison Spore

7. Spore Hazel

8. Death Rock

9. Magma Death Rock

10. Wolf

11. Fire Wolf

12. Hell Hound

13. Cuppie

14. Poison Cuppie

15. Guardian (No Laser)

16. Guardian (Laser)

17. Horo Horo

18. Horo Horon

19. Horo Horos

20. Grizzly

21. Grizzly Bebe

22. Leib Olmai

23. Killer Ant

24. Domovoi

25. Don Domovoi

26. Raydric

27. Einherjar

28. Methos

29. Poring

30. Drops

31. Poporing

32. Marin

33. Leshy

34. Alp Leshy

35. Hillgiant

36. Hillgiant Chief

37. Frostgiant

38. Frostgiant Chief

39. Flamegiant

40. Flamegiant Chief

41. Orc King

42. Orc Hero

43. Skoll

44. Hati

45. Fafnir

46. Hjahanir

47. Hraesvelgr

48. Kona Hraesvelgr

49. Grendel

50. Mokkurkalfe

51. Fenia

52. Menia

53. Hrungnir

54. Surt

55. Utgarda Loki (Sitting)

56. Utgarda Loki (Floating)

57. Armor Card

58. Weapon Card

59. Orc Shaman

60. Bronzed Grendel

61. Sand Death Rock

62. Desert Wolf*

63. Desert Wolf Cub

64. Domovoi (Red Hood)

65. Raydric Assault

Edited by YenRou

thank you for your info, still need 2 more cards (loki - floating) & surt, i can get from chap9 quest / must go for Extra quest?

i tried many times in chap 9 surt, but still cant get it.

Edited by mepear

thank you for your info, still need 2 more cards (loki - floating) & surt, i can get from chap9 quest / must go for Extra quest?

i tried many times in chap 9 surt, but still cant get it.

Just add me as a friend on PSN. I am still sharing the Surt card.

For the Floating Loki card ask Zarenkibish or GoShin_HK

• 4 weeks later...
So are the Armor and Weapon cards the generic swordsman and sword warrior card?

I'm not sure, but I thought when you max a weapon to +10, you could turn into a card...

I know you get something for it, but I don't know if card or material. Maybe one of these platinum guys can shed more light on this,