Rate the trophy difficulty...  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.60

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

• 2 months later...

Just got the platinum so I will rate it.

I should rate this at least 7 because:

1. You will need online party to quickly clear mission 9-5 until 9-8. It is a waste of time to try clearing those missions by solo. With online party, you can clear them all around 20-30 minutes. Online party will also help a lot when you are still in low level, especially when facing boss in chapter 6.

2. The ブリュンヒルデ trophy is really annoying since you need to die in powered condition before giving the last blow in boss battle.

3. Card Complete trophy will be frustrating if you didn't have Treasure Hunt skill.

Overall, RO is a good game with many challenging trophies and many new quests updates.

Now, I just need to wait for Shirokishi on Vita for the next online RPG :p

Edited by celestial

• 6 months later...

I say a 6. After getting the platinum, it really comes down to luck and having a well built character. If you go through the story solo, it can be very difficult at parts. I solo'd the story minus a few extra quests in the 9th chapter and it was tough in parts, but doable. If you play through the story online or with really good weapons near'd to you, you can crush this game with no difficulty. I say luck and a powerful character because you need luck for monster card drops and the powerful character can make boss fights a breeze while farming for the cards.

I say the difficulty is 5, and that's giving it a higher difficulty than it probably deserves.

The game takes time. Not much skill, just time.

Card complete doesn't take skill either. Just lots of luck and doing fights multiple times. Treasure Hunter actual doesn't increase the chances of getting drops, but Luck Shift and Scavenger Hunt do, as well as Luck Up.

Stages 9-5 through 9-8 do need a certain approach, but with gear that can be acquired through normal gameplay before this point these stages, combined, will take less than 10 minutes.

Brunhild, the dying while Dainsleaf mode trophy, is glitched so it causes trouble, but from the different methods I've learned that if you don't have it yet then fighting Hrungir, the ice giant, is the easiest way to get the trophy. Go in Dainsleaf, and fly in front of his face. Since he can't knock you back you'll take crazy damage until dying. If it doesn't work, then chug red potions and repeat.

Gyrfalcon, Swallowtail and Lightning can be achieved with Swordmaster and by holding the Strong attack button and releasing. Easiest stage to get these trophies is on the poring stage after the game is beaten.

All in all the its relatively easy to Platinum as long as you don't get bored of repetitive farming.

Time - 5

Difficulty - 5

Overall - 5

I really liked this game, the All Cards trophy is a bit of a grind but its not too bad. Some of the post game fights are hard, but aren't required. The main story missions are pretty easy for the most part, just a couple gave me problems.

Overall it's a great game to pick up and play whenever, with however much time you have. If you want the platinum you'll get it as there aren't really any major roadblocks.

• 1 month later...

almost all the needed cards i got them while playing alone, even luck up9from weapon) - luck shift(alp leshy card) - scavnger(weapon) , i got these alone from weapons (upgraded to max) , there is alot of grinding, these last 3 abilities i mentioned can help reduce time....except finding or getting loki cards (2 cards from him), this is the only card i needed help to get online, and NEARed (got setting loki while playing co-op, floating NEARed)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fortunately, the online community for this game is extremely active, so the difficulty rating I feel is between 4 and 5 (I voted a 5). The later quests are *extremely* difficult solo, but so what? You can just hop online and get them done in 30 minutes with a group, and there are always people playing the later missions (due to people farming for cards and materials).

• 4 weeks later...

Let me start by saying this,This game is AWESOME:dance:. it took a while for me to platinum this,but it was probly because I did all the lvls with my friend in ad hoc mode so i had to do 100 online quests after i already beat the game.AND the dying trophies glitched on me,but getting all the cards was still the hardest trophy for me.

Oh btw i voted 5 just because this game was so much fun it didnt bother me that i had to play it forever.

Edited by gamer3000

• 5 months later...

I give it a 5.

Pretty fun game especially when you play with someone. Though some of those cards can be a pain like the boss ones at times but if your playing offline it makes it so much easier when they don't got twice the life:p Otherwise the other trophies are fairly simple and will come as you play.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Vote 5. The ONLY hard trophy is collect all cards. It took a lot of time to collect those rare boss cards. I got all cards by play offline, that's why took much time to collect the boss cards. If you have someone NEAR the rare boss cards (max 5 pcs), probably can save 5-10hrs. The online match so lag if play with other country players, I only can play with same country players. At last, decided play ad hoc with 2 Vita, less hassle and much faster.

• 1 month later...

I'm giving this game about a 7, more of a 6.5 but I rounded it up. Pretty good game, just finding all the cards. I was able to get them all w/o near (yes I did post in the thread for help but I managed to get them before I could collect from near)

Pretty much comes down to luck and persistence.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...