Are you missing cards from the collection still? READ ME

crsn891

I was working on the dlc and was selling some items when I noticed that the merchant had the one card I was missing (large mutant). My guess is they added any cards from areas you cannot return to, this means that it is now possible to get 100% in one play through!

For what it's worth, it was the 'Coffer' merchant in Wellspring.

Funny, TheLawOfZen said that she(Going by her avatar, if you are a dude, sorry) was able to purchase the two cards that she was locked out of from Jani's supplys after the first mission in subway town, If I knew how I would just put a link to the post here, it's in the obsessive compulsive trophy guide thread.

EDIT: forgot to mention, this was before the DLC was released, the feature was added in patch 1.02.

Edited by 115BulletsLeft
Forgot to say something in particular.

after checking my card collection im still missing one. its one of the original 5 that u get for free. im guessing this is where alot of people get stuck at 129/130, cause thats where i am right now and i have done everything. the only thing i can think of that might of caused the glitch is that i bought the cards from vendor in wellsprings. i didnt get them from the guy at sallys bar for free.

after checking my card collection im still missing one. its one of the original 5 that u get for free. im guessing this is where alot of people get stuck at 129/130, cause thats where i am right now and i have done everything. the only thing i can think of that might of caused the glitch is that i bought the cards from vendor in wellsprings. i didnt get them from the guy at sallys bar for free.

Are you sure? Because I just bought my starter deck yesterday.. :(

• 5 months later...