Walkthough for the platinum?

MunkeyBob

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a detailed walkthough for the platinum. like what cards to find at certain points of the game and what to do... it just seems like there is so much to do but only at certain points. I know there is a checklist but I was wanting something a little more detailed.. thanks in advance..

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a detailed walkthough for the platinum. like what cards to find at certain points of the game and what to do... it just seems like there is so much to do but only at certain points. I know there is a checklist but I was wanting something a little more detailed.. thanks in advance..

Try the rage wiki. RAGE Wiki

Combined with the checklist it should be more then enough. I was able to get platinum in one playthrough by using a combination of the two.

• 2 months later...

Just follow an obsessive compulsive guide that gets you through and doesnt turn you into a robot following a step by step guide but just tells you to keep your eyes peeled at certain points. btw if you dont want to even get the 100% trophy than by all means dont even use a guide this is a walkthrough and enjoy game, u can NOT get lost ever.