Obsessive Compulsive Trophy: FAQ and Complete Checklist

Harry94_

http://i.imgur.com/wKjzrrU.png

Found this guide via a google search? Not a registered member? Then why not

Join the forum!. Please do not steal/paraphrase this guide and post it on another site. If I find this content posted anywhere but ps3trophies.org then action will be taken. If you see this content posted anywhere else let me or the staff here know. Thanks

*WARNING, READ FAQ BEFORE GOING FOR THIS TROPHY*

Obsessive Compulsive - FAQ and Complete List

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/354/45.jpgObsessive Compulsive(G)

Reach 100% Completion in the Campaign

Many questions have been flying around the forum about this trophy. It requires you to reach 100% completion. In this short guide I have included what you need to do to get the trophy and FAQ. Hope this helps!

FAQ

OMG HELP, THE TROPHY HAS GLITCHED!

This is a common problem, the main reason for this happening is if you bought an advanced version before buying a regular version of a schematic. Your stats will still say 19/19 but the OC stat will not have gone up. There is no way to fix this.

I highly recommend making sure you buy all the regular schematics as soon as you can. See the checklist for detail on the regular ones you must buy first, I can't stress this enough.

Does the sewer mission DLC count for the 100%?

No the DLC does not count towards the 100% as not everybody has this.

How much out of 130 should I have before the mission 'Assault the Authority Bridge'?

As this is the 1st part of the final mission you should have 126/130 before going anywhere near this mission. Completing the final mission will give you 1 point and there's 2 jumps in this last area + one card on authority bridge.

Does winning the minigames count towards 100%

Yes, you have to complete all minigames for the trophy. You don't have to win 5 rounds or roll 4 crosshairs on your first go, just complete the requirements for the minigamer trophy and the stat will go up by 1

Do I have to complete all 5 rounds etc of the minigames?

NO just win a round then cash out, you can win at any difficulty of RAGE frenzy and also you must just win a game out Tomstones.

I missed a card/schematic in a locked location, is there any way I can get 100% now?

Sadly... No. Unless you have another save from before you went to one of the locations that gets locked out. If not then you will have to start a new game.

So I don't have to do any side missions for this trophy?

You do have to do the ones that give you a schematic or collector card. Anything else such as re run of mutant bash TV are NOT needed for 100%

Do I need to complete all 9 jobs on the job board?

Yes, complete all the jobs on the job board. Make sure you check the board regularly as it updates with new jobs throughout the game.

I can't get to the last 2 jumps, how do I get to them?

You must complete the mission 'Assault the authority bridge' to reach them.

Im stuck on 128/130, What am I missing?

This can be a commen problem, most people just reload there saves and the stat goes up to 129. Glitchy

I'm still stuck on 128/130 before the capital prime mission, I've done everything!

Check all the shops in the game and see if any of them are still selling a regular schematic, if yes you probaly have realised you can't buy it, the game simply won't let you. The reason for this is you must have bought the advanced version before the regular version! This messes up the OC stat so make sure you buy all the regular schematics before the advanced ones. The regular ones are; Sentry Bot, Sentry Turret, RC Car Bomb, Wingsticks.

What main missions count?

I'm not 100% sure but I know the total goes up by 4. I think it works like this, completing all main missions for Dan Hagar adds it by 1, completing all main missions in wellsprings adds it up by 1, completing all main missions in subway town adds it by 1 and completing all the resistance base missions adds it by 1

Edited by Terminator
Replaced missing banner.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milestones

When Marshall says its not safe and that you need to leave to subway town your total should be 91/130 if you've done everything correctly. I highly advise you to not leave wellsprings untip you have 91/130 at least, unless you want to give yourself a hard time.

Before going to the 'assault the authority bridge' mission you should have 126/130.

Complete checklist

Here is a txt document, save this to your computer and you can check it off as you go. Remember to only tick one off when you get the point:

[ATTACH]5018[/ATTACH]

- Minigames (Just win them, nothing more)

• Tombstones [ ]

• Five Finger Fillet [ ]

• Strum [ ]

• RAGE Frenzy [ ]

• Wingstick Mastery [ ]

- Win all races (26)

• All Subway Town and Wellsprings races, you must come first place [ ]

- All collector cards (54)

• Starter Deck bought from outfitters store in wellsprings or rage frenzy guy in bar. Contains 5 cards. [ ]

Hagar settlement:

• Dan [ ]

• Grenade [ ]

• Loosum [ ]

• Dune Buster [ ]

Ghost Hideout:

• Ghost bonestick [ ]

• Ghost boss [ ]

• Ghost pistol [ ]

Outrigger settlement:

• Janus [ ]

Radio tower (Outrigger Settlement mission)

• Turret [ ]

• Rikter [ ]

Wasted Garage:

• Wasted club [ ]

• Wasted pistol [ ]

• Wasted turret [ ]

Wellsprings:

• Sally [ ]

• Cuprino [ ]

• Elizabeth [ ]

Mutant Bash TV:

• Scoop mutant [ ]

• Stiles [ ]

Dead City Streets:

• Large Mutant [ ]

• Kraken [ ]

Dead City Center:

• Slime mutant [ ]

Dead City Center (reverse)

• Drone [ ]

Shrouded Bunker:

• RC bomb [ ]

• Shrouded Heavy [ ]

• Shrouded AR [ ]

The Well:

• Valder [ ]

• Mine [ ]

Authority Prison:

• Power Supply [ ]

• Giant Mutant [ ]

• EMP Grenade [ ]

• Dropship [ ]

• Marshall [ ]

• Shield Guard [ ]

Subway Town:

• Authority mutant [ ]

Blue Line Station:

• Dyno Mutant [ ]

Gearhead Vault:

• Advanced Sentry Bot [ ]

• Gearhead Shotgun [ ]

• Gearhead Jet [ ]

Power Plant:

• Gearhead Boss [ ]

Jackal Canyon:

• Jackal Crossbow [ ]

• Jackal Club [ ]

Wasteland + Eastern Wasteland cards:

• Crazy Joe [ ]

• Dagger thrower [ ]

• Sentry bot [ ]

• Shrouded minigun [ ]

• Enforcer [ ]

• Monarch [ ]

• Portman [ ]

• Elite Guard (on authority bridge) [ ]

- All jumps (18)

Wasteland (11):

• Beginner's Jump [ ]

• Butterfly in the Sky [ ]

• Tiger Jump [ ]

• I think I can Jump [ ]

• Mini Gap [ ]

• Leap of Faith [ ]

• Highway Hop [ ]

• Science makes you crazy [ ]

• Crazy [ ]

• Dedicated [ ]

• In the Basket [ ]

Eastern Wasteland (7):

• Gimeee [ ]

• Bunny Hop [ ]

• Over the hill [ ]

• Shock and Awe [ ]

• In the Gear [ ]

• Off the dune [ ]

• Near the Heart [ ]

- All job board missions (9)

Wellsprings:

• Missing Person [ ]

• Stolen Merchandise [ ]

• Mutant Menace [ ]

• Caravan Cover [ ]

• A Proposition [ ]

• The Exchange [ ]

Subway Town:

• Bounty Hunter [ ]

• Eviction Notice [ ]

• Help Wanted [ ]

- All Main Story Missions (Adds Count by 4)

- Side missions (Only do these ones as they grant you schematics/recipes, speak to these people for the missions)

• Ramos in the outrigger settlement [ ]

• Richard in the bar in Wellsprings [ ]

• Dietrich in Subway Town [ ]

• Sally in the bar in Wellsprings [ ]

- All schematics/recipes (19)

• Bandages [ ]

• Adrenaline overdrive [ ]

• Lock Grinder [ ]

• Wingstick [ ]

• RC Car Bomb [ ]

• Pop rockets [ ]

• Fat mommas [ ]

• Sentry Bot [ ]

• Sentry turret [ ]

• Mind control bolts [ ]

• EMP Grenade [ ]

• Authority Augmenter [ ]

• Dynamite Bolts [ ]

• Advanced Wingsticks [ ]

• Advanced Sentry Bot [ ]

• Advanced Sentry Turret [ ]

• Advanced RC Car Bomb [ ]

• Regenerative Infusion [ ]

• Apophis Infusion [ ]

Edited by Terminator
Removed signature.

you can use the guide i posted earlier.

showing all the SIDE missions you need for 130.

during my playthrough all the minigames counted as a 1 to my 130.

And nice guide :applause:

I've just done them all and they didn't count...

The side missions you listed aren't all needed. The ones I listed are, they are the only ones that reward you with a schematic or card.

All other side missions don't count.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Adrenaline overdrive... i keep missing that one

is this guide 100% flawless ..its going to be my 3rd playthrough :/

Why does everybody miss this one?!

It should be the one of the first things in your mind when in the outrigger settlement. As far as I can see it's 100% flawless.

the first starky race is for a grill not a car and its not story related, u get ur cuprino by getting race certs. U have to get the monarch from starky in subway town. I got this trophy before i even started the final mission

Oh yeah forgot about the grill race. Your saying you got OC before the final mission?

yes i did and from what ive heard a few other people have as well....i was like sweet, got the plat and turned off the game without having to complete the endgame battle. got hte last card and the last 2 jumps and the trophy popped.....luv it!!!

Edited by gixxerrider

I think that the trophy may go over 130 tasks, that's why it pops early for some people.

@Frozen, You just have to win each one. Some people say they have never done a minigame and the OC trophy popped while others say they needed to do it.

Example.

I go into the bar in wellsprings, talk to abbot. I win the first round but don't press the button to continue to the next round but instead cash out. The same rule applies for strum.

You just have to win any difficulty of rage frenzy.

Edited by Harry94_

I think that the trophy may go over 130 tasks, that's why it pops early for some people.

@Frozen, You just have to win each one. Some people say they have never done a minigame and the OC trophy popped while others say they needed to do it.

Example.

I go into the bar in wellsprings, talk to abbot. I win the first round but don't press the button to continue to the next round but instead cash out. The same rule applies for strum.

You just have to win any difficulty of rage frenzy.

Ok that's the clarification I've needed lol. Thank you

The only part I'm confused about are the races. The regular ones are straight forward. However, the the ones with Starky are a little strange. I did the one where I got the grill, but what is the Cuprino race? Unless I am just completely missing the point as I already have the Cuprino...

The cuprino looks like this:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111009154723/rage/images/thumb/7/71/Cuprino.jpg/194px-Cuprino.jpg

You probaly still have the buggy, and yes what terminator said in the spoiler is the mission where you need a cuprino to advance in the story

Edited by Harry94_

The guide is so far very good but i have 1 issue which needs looking at. In dead city centre you have 2 collectibles to collect eg slime mutant and drone !! but really speaking theres only 1 "slime mutant" the drone you pick up in dead city reverse...

Not having a go as i said the guide is really good and very helpful but last night i was like ARGHHHHHHHHHHH WERE IS IT lolz ,so i ended up reserching more and thats what i found ."dead city centre reverse=drone":dance:

Edited by carly

The guide is so far very good but i have 1 issue which needs looking at. In dead city centre you have 2 collectibles to collect eg slime mutant and drone !! but really speaking theres only 1 "slime mutant" the drone you pick up in dead city reverse...

Not having a go as i said the guide is really good and very helpful but last night i was like ARGHHHHHHHHHHH WERE IS IT lolz ,so i ended up reserching more and thats what i found ."dead city centre reverse=drone":dance:

It's in the roadmap in my trophy guide, I didn't want to scecify everything in this as it's just a checklist.

Sorry for the run around Carly!