XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-08-2012, 01:19 AM   #111
neeber73

Default Job Boards~Obs Cmpl Trophy

I had eviction notice and help wanted in my list of quests at the same time, and when I completed them, I only received a point towards the first one I completed, no matter the order, is this a glitch or do I need to complete on job before I add another to my quest list.

Before this I was on track for 130/130.
neeber73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #112
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeber73 View Post
I had eviction notice and help wanted in my list of quests at the same time, and when I completed them, I only received a point towards the first one I completed, no matter the order, is this a glitch or do I need to complete on job before I add another to my quest list.

Before this I was on track for 130/130.
Hmm, I never had any problems. You should wait until you've done everything towards the 130 and then see if your missing anything.
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #113
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Starky's Challenge is missable.

I'm looking down my list, and it appears I've never started that side race with him to win his Grill. He disappears too after you race him in Subway Town for his Monarch (which you can play without ever racing him back in Wellspring.

Guess I have to play this game a second time, son of a bitch...
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #114
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin View Post
Starky's Challenge is missable.

I'm looking down my list, and it appears I've never started that side race with him to win his Grill. He disappears too after you race him in Subway Town for his Monarch (which you can play without ever racing him back in Wellspring.

Guess I have to play this game a second time, son of a bitch...
Damn I never knew he was missable, Im putting in a missable notice by it.

Sorry bread
Old 01-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #115
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Damn I never knew he was missable, Im putting in a missable notice by it.

Sorry bread
Thank fuck! Guess it was the stupid minigame glitching out. PLayed another game of Strum, and the counter moved up by one. 129/130 before the final mission, should work out now.

The race is missable yes, but its not required for OCD. Might as well mention that I got the "win all races" trophy without racing with Starky's back in Wellspring.
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #116
Harry94_
Events Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin View Post
Thank fuck! Guess it was the stupid minigame glitching out. PLayed another game of Strum, and the counter moved up by one. 129/130 before the final mission, should work out now.

The race is missable yes, but its not required for OCD. Might as well mention that I got the "win all races" trophy without racing with Starky's back in Wellspring.
Alright, I'll change that. Thats good to hear you dont have to do another playthrough
Old 01-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #117
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Don't you need to get a Cuprino from Starky in order to progress further in the game? IIRC the Sheriff says you need one for a delivery. Unless you can just skip that and do it in the normal buggy?

Dark_Phantom_89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #118
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

You do need the Cuprino for that mission, without it you can't continue with the game.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #119
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
You do need the Cuprino for that mission, without it you can't continue with the game.
I wonder how Bread was able to miss that then.

Dark_Phantom_89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #120
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

I don't know ?
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
checklist, faq, harry94, obsessive compulsive, rage