An Under Map Glitch

FerreroRocherer

I played this game twice, and I glitched under the map during both playthroughs. It both happened right after I used the elevator in Subway Town going down from the garage to Captain Marshall. The first time I was looking up at the light after pressing :triangle:, and as I was going down, everything went from white to black. On my second playthrough, I was rushing to get out of the elevator before it stopped, which got me stuck under it. When I tried to move, I went further down. The textures of the map were clearly visible as I looked up along with some darkness on the sides of course. The buildings and the entrance of the town were apparent too. I was able to walk around (almost 60 ft radius) but couldn't go up.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by FerreroRocherer

I played this game twice, and I glitched under the map during both playthroughs. It both happened right after I used the elevator in Subway Town going down from the garage to Captain Marshall. The first time I was looking up at the light after pressing :triangle:, and as I was going down, everything went from white to black. On my second playthrough, I was rushing to get out of the elevator before it stopped, which got me stuck under it. When I tried to move, I went further down. The textures of the map were clearly visible as I looked up along with some darkness on the sides of course. The buildings and the entrance of the town were apparent too. I was able to walk around (almost 60 ft radius) but couldn't go up.

Sure has mate found it a week ago and happened twice.

It's nice and dark down there. Good view of the town.

Yep happened to me. I was being really impatient and trying to jump off it before it reachee the top and i fell through the floor under the map

• 2 years later...

i have done that glitch to i got really impaticent and i jumped of the elevator and fell in a underground space ididnt know what to do and not wanting to lose my game i saved thinking if i stood under the ground and re logged in it would pop me back on the surface but now im still stuck so is there any fly cheat or anything to get me out please reply if you know!!!1