XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
TrophyQuest

Default Roadkill trophy help

I don't know where to find any mutants to run over and I've already beaten the game, my last save is before I enter the prime but the trophy guide doesn't list roadkill as missable so am I missing something here?

thank you ub4of for the sig!!

TrophyGoal 2012: 95% completion rate and 70 platinums
TrophyQuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
TrophyQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
I already went there dude but I don't see any mutants, been driving through twice now.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand

Then Try the races as a couple have mutants that run on to the track at certain points. If the races don't help then you'll have to start a new playthrough and speed run through to the Authority Bridge mission and try again to farm the Mutants there.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 10-16-2011, 09:04 PM   #5
TrophyQuest

Quote:
Then Try the races as a couple have mutants that run on to the track at certain points. If the races don't help then you'll have to start a new playthrough and speed run through to the Authority Bridge mission and try again to farm the Mutants there.
Do you know which races have mutants?

Old 10-16-2011, 09:06 PM   #6
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

I can't remember precisely which ones but I do know that they're in certain races found in Subway Town.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 10-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #7
TrophyQuest

Quote:
I can't remember precisely which ones but I do know that they're in certain races found in Subway Town.
Well if anyone else is having trouble there are some found in the last race of murder and mayhem in wellspring.

source:
TrueAchievements - Xbox 360 Achievement Tracking

Last edited by TrophyQuest; 10-16-2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #8
Banacheckfps

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyQuest View Post
Choose the last set of races & the last race only a few run on to the track, so you'll have to do the race a few times. (The wellspring races)

Last edited by Banacheckfps; 10-16-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Add more info
Banacheckfps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:08 PM   #9
DryvBy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyQuest View Post
There's some in the 2nd set of races (machine gun races, I think) from Wellspring.
DryvBy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #10
XpAcErX

Get this is during the mission 'assault on authority bridge', there's exactly 10 mutants here when you go to open the gate to the lower canyon. might want to go to an old save before you start that mission.

also in the 3rd set of races in wellsprings in one of the last rally events, not race, is where i spotted a mutant run into the track, i don't know about any others.