Anthology/A True legend trophy not popping - till later

The Captain

I was miffed after completing all co-op missions and got no trophy, and for doing one level on nightmare. I re did the last mission again to try to kick the trophy cabinet about to see if they would shake out the cupboard, but didn't work. Thinking there is probably some glitch, I gave up and went to start a new campaign on nightmare setting. When i did this, the game deleted my old save data from my normal playthrough, and during the dialogue intro at beginning of game, both trophies popped! Ye ha! So there we go, if you having trouble with this, then the latter is the solution...

P.s - Don't actually delete your old save files. you'll need these for other trophies that stack, like 'Mechanocide', or any trophy requiring multiple kills. Any new game you start the figures will stack, even though it may say 0 in your in game menu when starting a new game. When you start a new game, it comes up with 'deleting old files', but they are still there once you have started a new game...

Edited by The Captain

im having this same problem.

should i go through and complete all the wasteland challenges and then start a new campaign or will it work if i beat one challenge start a new campaign (just to see if it worked) and the rest will pop once i attain them.

the only reason i ask is that i would hate to complete all the wasteland challenges and then for some reason not have this work.

thanks

Edited by jigunda13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I sympathise buddy, me and the wife did 3 levels without being downed and the trophy didnt pop til 2 days later!!! Just done "Unwelcome Guests" on nightmare; who knows when this trophy will appear, watch this space!

Just loaded Rage today and missing trophy popped, yay, finished all legends; no trophy as yet, still its still early lol.

Edited by tonybd1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So glad i found this, i was stressing that i wouldn't get my trophies. One popped after i quit rage, rebooted it, then started a new multi co-op, the other popped when i started a new single player game on nightmare, as soon as i got control of the player it popped. Now i only have the nightmare trophy to get for the platinum. Hope that isn't too bad.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

this shit does not work i am so fuking pissed. had to delete my data and download the patch like 5 fuking times. started new campaign still not working. have to redo everything now. piece of shit game. john camarack is a shit developer, so as his fuking team

• 2 months later...

Tried the method described here... didnt work. Tried re-installing the game data... didnt work. Been playing more wasteland legends to see if it pops. Up until now it hasnt. Only trophie needed for plat, any ideas?

EDIT: Scratch that. Played another legend of the wasteland, unlocked an emblem and it suddenly popped up, go figure.

Edited by Janky Nabari

• 3 months later...

To anyone in the future that has this glitch on them, I had 3 co-op trophies glitch on me and none of the methods worked, so I decided to mess around and try different things and I found a way that I haven't seen anywhere else. Basically just delete the patch (found under Game Data Utility) and delete the Rage additional content one. You won't lose any of your save data and just load the game up, decline the update, and play offline in splitscreen mode. After completing one mission I got all 3 and the platinum, so it seems as if the patches had messed up the trophies (at least for me).

• 3 weeks later...

Starting a new game didn't help me, but...

I did 1 quick match Road Rage and after the scoreboard they popped.

Just to be clear I quit the game after starting a new one didn't work then booted it up again and went to race. Tried racing without quitting the game and that was a bust too.

This method has worked twice:

-If trophies don't pop start new campaign (play a few minutes)

-Quit game from start menu... then quit to XMB

-Start up game

-Go to MP race and finish it (don't have to win or even do anything, I had 0 score)

Edited by TomKeifer