I'm giving away Anarchy Edition/Sewer codes...

Metalboy921

idk what the sewer codes are even for... i never found a separate mission or got any different dlc missions or items separate from the anarchy codes..

anyone have any idea?

There are mutant infested sewers added to the game world when you redeem the code. They aren't official missions... you just find hatches you can go down in to.

sounds fun. i would do the same thing. setup "a game".

yeah I already have one in mind but there don't seem to be many interested parties. Probably because most people got the game new and already have them. But I'll hang on to the codes. I'm sure someone will come along.

Edited by Metalboy921

that's cool to give it away though. maybe you should do a trivia of ID or some sort. unless you had something more twisted in mind. i have an idea. people who have hanna montana trophies are not able to win. please include that last part.

Well They would be quite diverse gamers indeed to go from hannah montana to Rage.

I'm renting, so I'd loooove access to the Anarchy bonuses. I'm Australian, though; don't know if the codes can be used anywhere?

Edit: I've done some reading and it seems I've already went past the section where I'd benefit most from the Anarchy code (outfitter), so I'm withdrawing my name.

Edited by BloodyFistHole

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...