XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Rage

Old 10-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Guide Team

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Awesome Mystery Award   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Harry,

Please do not post incomplete guides. Additonally, both of your trophy cards show only 10% of the trophies. You'll need to show proof you have at least 50% of the trophies before we'll reopen this guide.

Thanks

Edit: opened per request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
AMALGAMATE THOSE BITCHES!!!!

Last edited by tuffmuff; 10-10-2011 at 05:19 PM.
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   Staff - Events Director   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

There we go all done, hopefully those blanks ones will update when they appear on the site...

Powerpyx is provideing more videos once hes made them

Sig and Avatar by TheFlyingToaster
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #13 (permalink)

finally a guide
Old 10-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

Good looking on the Guide mate!

A few ? for ya:

there is no free roam after the game . as far as i thought it just puts you back to your last save and some games and stuff are locked.
i may be wrong , havent finished yet, but all the posts i read say this, as i was following the trophy guide on our sister site, and he had said there was free roam after and alot of people were pissed cos they left some stuff to do afterwards and couldnt access it, so he changed it!
Again, i may be wrong as im not there yet!

I think the point of no return is the assault the bridge mission, if you don start this you can then go back and do everything else u need to do!

If this is true its worth changing the free roam bit, cos after reading the other guide , i was gonna leave most stuff like minigames till after i completed the game, but luckily i checked more posts and found out it aint true so just doing them now, thats why the sister site changed their guide

also, on the obsessive compulsive , im not sure if you actually need all them things to get 100% , because when i have done sum jobs from the board my stat for obsesive compulsive hasnt changed, also when i did the 3 field goals it didnt change!
i saw in another thread on this site someone was writing a list of everything and the majority of it was cards, schematics, races jumps and main quests,

Oh and plz hurry up and get this stickied , lol, so i can tick em off as i go on the proper guide instead of just the pictures

Last edited by BaSHee26; 10-10-2011 at 07:17 PM.
BaSHee26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   Staff - Events Director   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSHee26 View Post
Good looking on the Guide mate!

A few ? for ya:

there is no free roam after the game . as far as i thought it just puts you back to your last save and some games and stuff are locked.
i may be wrong , havent finished yet, but all the posts i read say this, as i was following the trophy guide on our sister site, and he had said there was free roam after and alot of people were pissed cos they left some stuff to do afterwards and couldnt access it, so he changed it!
Again, i may be wrong as im not there yet!

I think the point of no return is the assault the bridge mission, if you don start this you can then go back and do everything else u need to do!

If this is true its worth changing the free roam bit, cos after reading the other guide , i was gonna leave most stuff like minigames till after i completed the game, but luckily i checked more posts and found out it aint true so just doing them now, thats why the sister site changed their guide

also, on the obsessive compulsive , im not sure if you actually need all them things to get 100% , because when i have done sum jobs from the board my stat for obsesive compulsive hasnt changed, also when i did the 3 field goals it didnt change!
i saw in another thread on this site someone was writing a list of everything and the majority of it was cards, schematics, races jumps and main quests,

Oh and plz hurry up and get this stickied , lol, so i can tick em off as i go on the proper guide instead of just the pictures
Yes it's like when you go to hoover dam on Fallout New Vegas... If you played NV you will understand.

You sure the field goals don't count? I never really check the stat for obsessive compulsion so I can't confirm it. I mentioned that some jobs, main missions and side missions dont count towards the 100% but I'm not sure which ones they are, you may swell complete them all anyway. Will add that bit about freeroam where it's mentioned

Sig and Avatar by TheFlyingToaster
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #16 (permalink)

i completed mutant alert for ramos in outrigger but progressed too far and now the town is closed. ugh, 2nd playthrough!
Velo214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #17 (permalink)

great guide thanks, its going to help me get 100 % on my easy run, finished nightmare last night.
uk-kob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:16 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Hardest Deck
Beat Teague's hardest Deck

This game is called RAGE frenzy, you will want to select the hardest difficulty when starting a game with him, your best bet at getting this trophy is to try it when you have lots of cards so you can construct a very good deck. it's very similar to Magic the Gathering, So if you know how to play that you'll have no problem doing this. You will want to have a small deck filled with powerful monsters as it will be easier for you to get them out and defeat Teague. Your given rules on how to play the game so read up on them to learn, you may be stumped at first but you will get the rules eventually. Create a playing style that your confident in using and you should get this in no time, his deck isn't even that hard. Teague can be found in Fez Bar in Subway town.
Teague is a girl...

And I recommend having this deck (I won 5 times in a row, but requires cards that you get late in the game):
1. Giant Mutant
2. Large Mutant
3. Slime Mutant
4. Kraken
----
5. Drop Ship
6. Enforcer
7. Shield Guard
----
8. Shrouded Minigun
----
9. Gearhead Jet
----
10. Captain Marshall
11. Valder

The game relies a bit on the luck of the draw. You know you're in good standing if you have many high damage ranged cards drawn and you're taking out her cards as she draws them (if you kill'em quick, they won't get a chance to damage your cards). Also, remember that cards with the "dashed arrow" damage symbol are "ranged" cards and can attack any target (except when there's a vehicle), so use that to your advantage by killing cards that can attack and cards that are weak first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velo214 View Post
i completed mutant alert for ramos in outrigger but progressed too far and now the town is closed. ugh, 2nd playthrough!
This seems to happen to a few people. I wonder why people don't turn-in their quests...
Old 10-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Overview

MISSERBLES!

- Dead City

Cards: You will only have 2 chances in the game to visit this area and there are cards here, first is called "Large Mutant" (THIS CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED WHEN YOU FIRST GO TO DEAD CITY, READ TROPHY GUIDE FOR MORE INFO) and you need an RC car to access it. The 2nd is called "Kraken" and the 3rd is called "Slime mutant"

Schematics: none

- Authority Prison

Cards:There are 5 cards in the authority prison and this area can only be entered once, these cards are; "Power Supply", "Giant Mutant", "EMP Grenades", "Drop Ship" and "Captain Marshall"

Schematics: "EMP Grenade" is in authority prison and is missable!
there are actually 4 in the dead city, the last one is when you do it in reverse. when you go down the first escelator into the main lobby area theres a table under the balcony attached to the escelator.

also, theres are 6 in the authority prison... not sure which one you are missing though. try watching the card guide that ign made, i think its part 4/6

just thought i could help with fixing minor issues with the guide
Old 10-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobzilla26 View Post
there are actually 4 in the dead city, the last one is when you do it in reverse. when you go down the first escelator into the main lobby area theres a table under the balcony attached to the escelator.

also, theres are 6 in the authority prison... not sure which one you are missing though. try watching the card guide that ign made, i think its part 4/6

just thought i could help with fixing minor issues with the guide
Yeah you're right. That fourth card in Dead City is the "Drone" card.

The cards you need to get in Authority Prison are:
Power Supply
Giant Mutant
EMP Grenades
Drop Ship
Captain Marshall (needs a Lock Grinder to access!)
Shield Guard

Tags
harry94, rage, roadmap, trophy guide, videos