Missables

Zornag

Just compiling a list of missable items in the game so people don't have to browse through threads as much. NOTE: Card Locations were taken from Rage Collector Cards Location Guide - G4tv.com. Please let me know if I missed anything.

Outrigger Settlement

Janus Outrigger Card - Look on the couch near Janus, in the Outrigger Settlement, to find this card.

Rikter Outrigger Card - You can find this card in the Radio Tower before climbing the ladder.

Adrenaline Overdrive Recipe - Given to you after completing the Mutant Alert Quest from Raos Outrigger (Quest is optional)

The Well

Drop Mine Card - While advancing through the long passage where Ghost Bandits fire at you from behind concrete pillars, look for a ladder on the left side and climb to the top of the ladder to find a small storage area containing supplies and this card.

Valder Card - Look for this card in the dead-end tunnel while Valder and the city guards attempt to open the gate leading into the final area where the Ghost Clan is attempting to release their toxin.

Authority Prison

Captain Marshall Card - Shortly after breaking Captain Marshall out of his prison cell, follow him out of the cell block and open with a Lock Grinder. You can find this card in the supply closet.

EMP Grenade Card - Following the big fight in Cellbock E, climb the stairs and turn to the right to locate this card on a self in the corner.

Giant Mutant Card - Before reaching the first security turret, look for a dark hole in the wall on the left side of the corridor.

Power Supply Card - After disabling the first generator, pass through the deactivated security barrier and look for this card on a shelf to the right, sitting next to a Hardware Packet.

Shield Guard Card - After splitting up with Captain Marshall, look for a small room on the right side of the corridor before you reach the prison's exit, find the small closet and there will be a card.

Drop Ship Card - After breaking Captain Marshall out of his cell, look in the create from which he pulls his rifle. This powerful vehicle is inside the same crate.

You can add: Large Mutant and Kraken from Dead City Streets. Large Mutant MUST be obtained on your first time there. Not sure if Kraken is there when doing second run through Dead City.

Exactly. Nobody was saying that the Large Mutant card was missable when it in fact is. I went to Dead City a second time and it's not there. And if you attempt to go back a third time, you can't even access the city. Now I'll finish up with 53/54 cards.

You can add: Large Mutant and Kraken from Dead City Streets. Large Mutant MUST be obtained on your first time there. Not sure if Kraken is there when doing second run through Dead City.

Yes, you can get the Kraken on the second run (I did it).

I think the only reason why the Large Mutant disappears is because the items in that room get changed. Same thing with the Drone card; first run it's some objects (like a clipboard or something) and on the second run those objects aren't there but the card is.

IMPORTANT MISSABLES CORRECTION!

Okay, so I just wasted over two hours to find out that one of the so called missables isn't missable AT ALL!

I played the game for 3-4 hours already (started on Nightmare) and wanted to check out if I could get the platinum on one playthrough & read the following under MISSABLES:

- Outrigger Settlement

Cards: There a 3 cards here than can be missed, these are; "Janus Outrigger", "Sentry Turret" and "Rikter Outrigger".

I saw that I missed the "Rikter Outrigger" card (after buying the deck) and went "feck, have to start over". So that's what I did. Only to find out that the "Rikter Outrigger" card isn't in the Outrigger Settlement (that closes after you've done a few missions for them), but it's quite close to it, namely before the entrance of the Ghost Hideout (you can pick it up when you do the Radio Tower mission for Rikter, it's left to the ladder you have to take).

So I went to check with my old save and SURPRISE, although the Outrigger Settlement was closed, the card was still there. So, it isn't missable!

for anyone going to dead city. you can go there three times. not just twice. that other guy is also right about being able to get the large mutant card on the second or third visit. i got it on my third. i got the kraken on my first visit and had to go back for the rc car. that's in the shrouded gang hideout. near the first hole you drive the rc car through.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

I've finished the wasted garage mission but only got the last collector card. I then tried to go back as part of the missing booze mission but this mission makes you go through the Wasted Garage in reverse - bottom floor first. I collected the 2nd card that I was missing but as I'm trying to get to the top floor the door is locked and I can't get through and I know that's where the first card is. Is there a chance to get back to the Wasted Garage again? Or am I pooched beyond repair? All of the guides suggest getting the cards in the first mission but I haven't seen anything about being able to go again.

• 9 years later...