XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
LionSquid

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Angry Rage isn't just the name of the game.

It is also what I'm feeling while playing these piece of crap minigame. Took me five hours to get the Tombstone and 5 finger filet trophies.
I did manage to get a ton of cash during my first hour of tombstone, by betting max and saving if I won on the second turn.
My winning strategy that got me the trophy in 30-45 minutes was simply betting 5 dollars and pressing (x) over and over... and over. I don't know if my luck was just bad or what but it was not very fun.

But oh boy 5 finger filet. Oh boy. I invented some new ways to string together sentence enhancers. I could do the first 3 levels of it in my sleep and the fourth one 95% of the time, they all followed a set pattern and after playing each of them countless times I had no problems with them.
The last one seemed to be different each time I played it. Horrible horrible horrible. Pure reflex, fuck twitch gaming.

I hate minigames so god damn much.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
SWAT_brigadeCT

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Really dude?
Old 10-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #3
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

This is why they let you do a manual save anytime you want .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:08 PM   #4
SWAT_brigadeCT

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts

Yeah i learned my lesson on the manual save about an hour into the game.. You make your own checkpoint which is nice as long as you dont forget to save.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #5
eVo

im playing the holo thingy game for about an hour now and i didnt had 1 10x bonus yet................................
Old 10-05-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
Guywholovesbeer

I actually had some fun with them. Don't like them, don't play them. It's really that easy. "But I want the platinum!" I know you're going to say. Then buy another game if you want an easy plat...
Old 10-05-2011, 11:21 PM   #7
LionSquid

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
This is why they let you do a manual save anytime you want .
Yeah, I did a lot of manual saving during tombstone, but even after I stopped caring and just spammed x I made a profit. When it came to 5 finger filet I only reloaded my save after losing 200 dollars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywholovesbeer View Post
I actually had some fun with them. Don't like them, don't play them. It's really that easy. "But I want the platinum!" I know you're going to say. Then buy another game if you want an easy plat...
Dude, it was fun for about 30 minutes, I was playing five finger filet for nearly 3 hours straight. If you can't complain about something on the internet, then where can you complain about it at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVo View Post
im playing the holo thingy game for about an hour now and i didnt had 1 10x bonus yet................................
I actually managed to roll four targets several times while playing... just never on the first turn. I was so happy when I finally got it.

Last edited by LionSquid; 10-05-2011 at 11:24 PM.
LionSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #8
SmokeyBones887

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyBones887

i agree. i think that dice game is such horse shit. i cant count how many times ive played by now i should have rolled at least once 4 targets on the first roll. not happy about it.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:53 PM   #9
eVo

where the fun when it require no skill, only luck ???
Old 10-06-2011, 03:11 AM   #10
SWAT_brigadeCT

Hannah montana will be easy trophies for ya...Go for it. Get 4 dice throw them in a cup and tell me how many times it takes for them all to be the same...Quit crying about hard trophies, this is why every game that comes out now has a cheesy trophy list.. A challenge wont hurt every once in a while.