Anarchy edition

blackout333

just to add some useful information to the conversation. many of you would like to know (and should) that many people who preordered this game and those who are just buying it now. should be getting an outersleeve/slipcase over the original case itself. except many people did not, including myself. the best part about this is if you contact amazon. i'm assuming you bought it there as i did. they will give you $5 credit for anyone missing the slipcase.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

I don't know what "Game" is. Though ALL preorders/anarchy editions are supposed to come with a slipcase and a piece of double sided paper with a dlc code on each side right now. It's a common issue. Funny, because Gamestop did not give me a dlc code for preordering Dead Island. I went in to ask and the manager looks at me like i'm a liar or something. Amazon has been much better in terms of everything really.

I see. Well they "should" refund you somehow. Ask them and let everyone know what they say. I'm interested in knowing if it was mostly Gamestop who got the slipcases. Apparently some people are also missing codes too. That is worse. As those are worth money. But so is the slipcase. Technically...i mean it is part of the product.

i got mine from GAME to. came this morning in a big cardboard envelope. i recieved two dvd boxes, (a box with my game disk, a dvd 'making of' in a another box). no slipcase but my codes for the anarchy bonus' and the codes for hatches\wastleland sewer missions were on a piece of paper with the instruction book in the game disk box.

I got mine from GAME to. came this morning in a big cardboard envelope. I received two dvd boxes, (a box with my game disk, a dvd 'making of' in a another box). No slipcase but my codes for the anarchy bonus' and the codes for hatches\wastleland sewer missions were on a piece of paper with the instruction book in the game disk box.

That's how mine arrived as well :(.

That's how mine arrived as well :(.

At least you can still order stuff from GAME!

After they updated their website it has become glitchy for users. My delivery adress is now invalid and can't be corrected even though it is clearly valid and I haven't changed it since I signed up a few years ago!

If it says it comes with a sleeve and it didn't then ring them up, they are usually very helpful.

At least you can still order stuff from GAME!

After they updated their website it has become glitchy for users. My delivery adress is now invalid and can't be corrected even though it is clearly valid and I haven't changed it since I signed up a few years ago!

If it says it comes with a sleeve and it didn't then ring them up, they are usually very helpful.

THIS!

Useless twats at GAME won't even respond to my E-Mails about it.

Had to cancel Rage and Battlefield 3 - Physical Warfare Pack because no-one could tell me if my address was going to be OK!

Fuck it, I went to shopto.net, and it should arrive tomorrow

oh here you will want to read this if you preordered it from amazon. make sure you tell them you want a partial refund and you do not want to return the game. you bought it because you want to KEEP it. Gotta love amazon for the refunds....they do good business.

http://www.amazon.com/Embossed-slipcover-missing/forum/Fx2H756UHM6F2XS/Tx1GW5GL2J5S0YN/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00354NANC

I preorder mine form Gamestop and did not get a cardboard sleeve, but none of the ones on the rack behind the register had them either (including both PS3 and 360 versions) but they were in fact Anarchy editions as per the cover of the case. I didn't know about any such slipcase but if it is the case than I sure as heck want mine or a partial back. I like to collect the collectors/special/ultimate/GOTY editions of games I really like, so incomplete is a problem.