Rate the trophy difficulty...  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.20

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im already screwed 5 hours in. I did the mutant alert mission and shot the flares but then went and did alot of other missions, then it said 'mutant alert mission failed' i was like what. and went to outrigger and it's locked up. im out that recipe! ARGH! oh wellz, im gonna beat this on nightmare still and ill do a cleanup 100% rental on easy sometime. peace all

I HATE MISSABLES! especially when there isn't a guide out yet, lol! rage!

3 Here. Nightmare difficulty is not hard at all as far as shooters go. Nothing in the campaign takes a ton of skill,(2 instant revives and auto-healing + bandages??!?! lol) just making sure you dont miss anything. Got all campaign trophies in 1 run on Nightmare.

Tombstone is the only minigame that is 100% luck, all others have ways to get around them.

Races are easily won with vehicle upgrades which just take time.

tombstone is easy though. i don't think there should be a trophy for it. it either rewards luck or boosting to get it. there should be more "kills with" trophies instead and also for finding the secret rooms. those should of been easier to find as well and have had full levels or multiplayer levels in team deathmatch. the game was rushed in a fit of rage to line their wallets with money.

Gave it a 4. it would have been a 2 but extra points for 5 finger fillet. Only one playthrough needed and I got all the online trophies out of the way day 1 - b4 I started campaign, lucky I met a cool guy in my 1st match and we went through all the legends 2getha. thx again LVFR3AKSHOW !!

the worst thing is having to do a second playthrough. most people will have to unless they trophy whored the trophy guide videos first and still some cards can go missing from your deck. janus being the worst. yet i vote below a three even though i need to do a second playthrough because the janus card went missing from my deck. what stupid f'ing trophies. especially the jump and field goals. not fun and very stupid. i can't believe ID didn't focus on the secret rooms and such instead of stupid trophies.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

Just this moment Platinumed it. I voted a 6. Nothing difficult at all, just take your time when playing on nightmare difficulty and ensure you're careful when collecting all cards and recipes (especially the ones that can be missed due to the closing off of areas) and can platinum it with ease

Fun game, I enjoyed it a lot :applause:

NOW BRING ON ARKHAM CITY!! :D

Edited by love_handles1987

I gave it a 4. Just finished it tonight. Nothing really that hard. 100% would be difficult, but there are guides for all of the missables. Nightmare isn't hard at all, just keep lots of bandages and spiderbots(later on). I must have got lucky as I beat all of the minigames within a few tries. Finished 5 finger filet on my 2nd shot. Fun game and I hope there is good DLC. Ending was horrible, but that doesn't change this easy plat ;)

Gave it a 4

1st play through on nightmare was really easy for a FPS. Took me 10hrs.

2nd play through on easy to clean up trophies took just over 13hrs.

Online trophies alot easier than i thought they would be. Only problem is the lag when your co-op partner lives other side of the world. The racing was easy, 2 goes on meteor rally and that was that. In all no more than 30hrs to platinum.

I give it a 5.

If you don't trophy whore it, and let things like the method of pressing start for five finger fillet slip past you it can be annoying, plus there are such easily missed collectibles.

But when it comes to the difficulty of the actual game on Nightmare, there isn't much there. Near the very end you've got enough money to abuse bandages and wingsticks and advanced sentry bots to get through anything. Other than that all you'll needs it the shotgun and the sniper rifle.

I voted 3. Nothing about this game was very challenging. With health regen, 2 defibrillators, and bandages it really is quite hard to actually die in this game. 100% and mini games are a pain in the ass but not hard, just irritating. Nightmare was nowhere near as hard as the top level on games like wolfenstien or doom. Oh well had a pretty good time with it. With proper planning and a guide you can get this in 15 hours. I did 2 playthroughs so took me a little less than 25