100% Finally

WHOOP!!!! Finally... this game is over. Yesterday I got all silvers and thought hard was never possible for me. But just now I have done it. Completed all challenges on Gold. The hardest for me had to be the one chucking all the ninjas off the cliff.

Who else has it?

(P)Dagger471 - 6/20/09

(G)Cauchy - 6/20/09

(S)eightpints - 6/26/09

(B)ToastedAndButter - 6/27/09

Bambookid33 - 6/28/09

SchindlersFist - 7/07/09

Imixian - 7/09/09

eelsekalb - 7/25/09

Andretm - 7/27/09

KarateGuyDK - 7/28/09

FearBringer - 8/15/09

Bendtner92 - 8/25/09

imshamir14 - 8/26/09

Edited by Dagger

anyway its well worth buying! Firefly challenge to gold, and thats me on 100 % :)

I think I've spent good 4-5 hours in there :)

edit: got Firefly challenge from 1st time today! I'm tempted to try and get puppet master...

Edited by f1sh

• 2 weeks later...
I still have 1 challenge. And its that damn frog!!! Once i get the gold trophy though thats still not a 100% for me though. I still need Offside but i dont have a second controller so when i get one thats when im going for the 100% again.

I did it with just one controller. The Assign Controller trick works. (took me about 15 minutes) It takes some practice but if you have gotten the trophies for everything else, this will be a cakewalk. A trick I haven't seen mentioned is just to press, NOT hold, the PS button to first go to the XMB. Then hold the PS button to assign your controller. Pressing the PS button instantly pauses your game, while holding it takes about a second.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...