Done!

I finally got my gold trophy on this game today! Plus this makes two games completed today, which is awesome. :dance:

Getting gold on those challenges was a bitch and a half. o.o I had the most trouble with Sharpshooter and Kung Fu Juggling. The guide was helpful, although I'd offer two tips:

1. For Kung Fu juggling, try to keep the frog up against one of the two walls. I've found that the left wall seems to keep him falling straighter... The right wall tends to bounce him back into the center pretty quickly.

2. For Cleaning Up, I think I counted that you have to kill 17 guys to get Gold, but it is definitely the wave after the two white ninjas that does it. If you can take out that wave of 3 guys, gold is yours. Also, you can take out the purple dude with a charged up fireball to make it a little easier.

Best of luck to anyone else working on this game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow I'm done too! Took me exactly 1 year to get around and do this mess lol! Finished with a Fists of Plastic on "Kung-Fu Juggling" after watching this video... boy did that help allot ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MklxNdtQykE]YouTube - Rag Doll Kung Fu Fists of Plastic: Kung Fu Juggling - GOLD[/ame]

After realizing that you only need to hold "Up" on the :ls: non-stop it was much easier.

For "Cleaning Up" , yes I concur after the first 2 white ninjas, 2 more appear together with some other "sensei" half naked dude... beat them up and Gold is yours. I also used the tactic of grabbing a ledge with :r1:, spinning with :ls: and hitting :triangle: non stop to get their health low and sometimes even kick them into oblivion.

Edited by AUSPUFF

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...