• 2 months later...
I'm workin on gettin plastic for all of em... Goddamn difficult..i've got plastic up to king of the hill. Working on way of the firefly now. i hate way of the firefly. Hard for me to control my direction....

woah you are good! good luck with firefly plastic i dont know if it's possible though but im 100% that i cant get plastic on firefly.. spend over an hour to get gold on firefly

i have survival plastic

and i could get the acrobatics and the juggling one aswell if i'd tried

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on getting this as well. Just got acrobat, although it was extremely lucky. The last one I needed to get plastic was down on the bottom. I got it and then died trying to get up. All that's left is the three hardest ones: Juggling, Shurikens, and Firefly. Juggling shouldn't be too hard but the other two are going to be a pain in the arse.

:Edit: Got juggling and firefly.

Edited by postofficebuddy

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is from the trophy-guide creator on PS3Trophies.com:

I'm very well-played on this game. I earned 100% trophies on it very soon after the game's release. I now have 100%'d the game, in-game and trophies (plastic all 8/8 challenges), from scratch on FIVE separate occasions. I'm on the front page of the leaderboards in three different challenges.

Source: Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic Trophy Guide

I guess it's possible with the right amount of dedication. :)

Edited by Baqsam