Gold On Challenges?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found all the non-combat ones the easiest. Think the first I got to gold was the acrobat one (other than the tutorial obviously :p).

Can't do any of the comabt ones though, always get raped by the White Ninjas :(

I do ok on the survival one until I get to the stage where Im against 3 of them. Then I get raped lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Got any tips for doing king of the hill?

Always grab weapons, you can attack and pose with them at the same time

also always go after Bedlam, he's really tough but easy if you can keep hammering him. also grabbing the platform and swinging while pressing triangle hurts them a lot and knocks them off, they also have troubles attacking you when you do that. And of course you have to be lucky and/or have a good day :D

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/flaming_monkeys.png

^trophies won't change know how 2?

Survival and The Way of The Firefly are the hardest ones to get gold I think.

I agree. Those are the only two remaining for me, and all the others came without too much effort. On the one hand, I like that the game incorporated motion controls...but on the other hand, the Firefly challenge turns my arms into wet spaghetti noodles. :(

I got sharpshooter first. After that king of the hill and firefly. I think survival is pretty hard.

Edit: Got 100% now. I didn't know that I can hold R1 to grab the platforms at acrobatics :D

Edited by Nath

I agree. Those are the only two remaining for me, and all the others came without too much effort. On the one hand, I like that the game incorporated motion controls...but on the other hand, the Firefly challenge turns my arms into wet spaghetti noodles. :(

Tbh I hate that any games incorporate motion controls, when they clearly suck ass! Give me motion controls when it works properly, until then keep it away from me or make it optional. When it is needed for all super moves it really sucks.

The firefly challenge ruins my arms, since I have to overdo it, cause when I do it normally it sometimes doesn't work. Got silver on all challenges, but don't think I'll be getting gold on all of them in a while, which is a pity since I have 100% complete on all my PSN games so far... :/

the two hardest golds for me are the two i have left. i know one is the firefly, and the other is where you have to keep the guy off the ground by throwing lighting balls at him.

i know i'll get it with more practice, but its just annoying. like it was previously said, i don't like having motion controls being a must. just make it optional. i hate them in general and never use them.

Got silver on all of them already, plastic on king of the hill, and gold on acrobatics. It all comes down to practice after all ; ) And the game is so much fun after you learn how to use motion sensor effectively.. ^^

well, i just got my last gold. that takes care of all the trophies on this game, and it is now deleted off my hard drive. it turns out i was "jolting" my controller wrong and once i figured it out the firefly one became a lot easier. as for tossing the lighting balls into the frog... well i don't know if anybody else tried this, but i would toss the guy into the air. hit em with a ball, then just jump right underneath them and toss another. by jumping right under them, it made it a lot easier to hit them and keep the combo going. hope that helps somebody.