No sweat

• 1 month later...
Ya im not likeing the way to use firefly and stuff woul have much rather seem you using buttons rather than waving your controller like an idiot. The first thing my dad said when he saw me play this was "what the hell are you doing you look like an idiot waving your controller around" :D

man because of al the motion sensor stuff i can barely do anything in this game

the 2 combo trophies are impossible for me atm

and oh god dont even ask bout the challenges... Frown

i fail LOL

Ya im not likeing the way to use firefly and stuff woul have much rather seem you using buttons rather than waving your controller like an idiot. The first thing my dad said when he saw me play this was "what the hell are you doing you look like an idiot waving your controller around" :D
You should buy a Wii and see what he says then. :D

But yeah, the firefly level is the greatest source of problems for me as well. I barely pulled of bronze because the motion controls make it a pain to execute the move.

The kicking and punching in the game aren't that responsive. Most of the time you're button smashing and it's fraustrating when the specials moves don't execute properly. So basically, the gold is impossible for me. I was only able to do the non-combative challenges. Whoever has the gold trophy, mad respect man!

man because of al the motion sensor stuff i can barely do anything in this game

the 2 combo trophies are impossible for me atm

and oh god dont even ask bout the challenges... Frown

i fail LOL

I'm the same way here, I think the sixaxis support for this game is crap.

• 1 month later...

I don't think the trophies are too easy. They're challenging enough so you can't get Gold on all of them on your first try. But they're easy enough that most people can get Gold on them eventually. I might have had a different opinion, but I got this game for free. If I had paid for it, I probably would have wanted more of a challenge.